• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Why does mike like this thread so much?
    I'd really like to kill it with fire!

Comment

The monster truck look, no thanks. A couple of those are perfect, though!

Comment

I'm with jluv, some of these are cool, some of them I wouldn't spend money on if I was given the cash for.

Comment

Vans.........I'm going to move mine down by a river one day.

Comment

Vans A Make Her Dance?
            2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
            2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

I just like that year of van. When I was a kid my father had an '83 chevrolet conversion van with a 454 GM crate engine with long tubes, cam, etc.. it was pretty damn hilarious.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

FEMA brought in some pretty nasty lifted 4x4 econolines back when I worked at ford.

Comment

There was some company that did 4x4 powerstroke conversions on econline vans several years ago. I can't recall the name, but I remember several magazines doing articles and a motortrend segment. I don't think ford ever made 4x4 econolines directly from the factory, did they?
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

There was some company that did 4x4 powerstroke conversions on econline vans several years ago. I can't recall the name, but I remember several magazines doing articles and a motortrend segment. I don't think ford ever made 4x4 econolines directly from the factory, did they?
                    I'm pretty sure they were all conversions.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                      I'm pretty sure they were all conversions.
                      And the 4x4 diesel excursions sold pretty well, you would think they would have at least considered doing it for a single year.

Comment

I've seen a number of these on Expedition Portal, and they are pretty bad-ass. I would love to have one but not as a daily. And from what I recall they are quite expensive.

There is a guy on there aside from Sportsmobile (maybe a vendor) that has the 4x4 conversion kits, or sells them or something. I think his name is Ujoint on there. Maybe one day..

Comment

And the 4x4 diesel excursions sold pretty well, you would think they would have at least considered doing it for a single year.
                          V10's sold even better. That segment was odd, they are super useful as people haulers, but buyers were very strange about what they wanted. The powerstrokes were great, but a few grand more. The soccer moms would rather have leather and rear seat video than the diesel.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Copied from Expedition Portal. This is one of the members on there:

Bunch more here:
                              My wife and I took delivery of our own customized Sportsmobile in September, 2007. In our case it took about a year of planning our build (including a trip to Sportsmobile West from our residence in Washington State). From the time the first deposit check was cut to the time we took delivery...

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                                Copied from Expedition Portal. This is one of the members on there:

Bunch more here:
                                http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...-ours-has-been
                                That's pretty fucking sweet!
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X