X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
    Idle or WOT?
    Idle, WOT or both?

Edit : idle maybe with some revs in there?
    WRX

Comment

Wow. I'm impressed!

Comment

It's a M6 transmission. Ill see if I can find some videos.
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

wow great numbers bro! what happened to the stock motor? it didn't stay untouched for too long did it?
          RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Originally posted by OMEGA DOOM View Post
            wow great numbers bro! what happened to the stock motor? it didn't stay untouched for too long did it?
            Thanks. Stock one bent a rod. I've had this car since Feb '12 only has 5500 miles on it

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

Thanks. Stock one bent a rod. I've had this car since Feb '12 only has 5500 miles on it
              that's fucked up did ford replace it?warranty?
              RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Originally posted by OMEGA DOOM View Post
                that's fucked up did ford replace it?warranty?
                No it's kinda a long story but here's the cliff note version. I took it to TS to get a E85 tune. Drive there fine, they parked it for a couple of days. It started it up drove out of the shop fine drove onto the dyno fine. They turned off strapped it down switch out the injectors. They try to start it up again and it turned over twice and then nothing. They try to move the crank nothing. Tore it apart and it had a bent rod. Nothing showed that TS caused it but they have been very good to me cause of all the shit that has happen.

Comment

No it's kinda a long story but here's the cliff note version. I took it to TS to get a E85 tune. Drive there fine, they parked it for a couple of days. It started it up drove out of the shop fine drove onto the dyno fine. They turned off strapped it down switch out the injectors. They try to start it up again and it turned over twice and then nothing. They try to move the crank nothing. Tore it apart and it had a bent rod. Nothing showed that TS caused it but they have been very good to me cause of all the shit that has happen.
                  oh wow well you have something a shit ton better! that thing is a beast NA cant wait to see the juice #s

Comment

Impressive results.

Comment

I am still not convinced the cams currently available for these motors are worth a damn. There are stock motor E85 cars putting down 440-450.

Comment

Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
                        I am still not convinced the cams currently available for these motors are worth a damn. There are stock motor E85 cars putting down 440-450.
                        I made 466 rwhp over basic bolt ons. I picked up 45 rwhp with cams alone.

Comment

Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
                          And is that with bolt ons?

Comment

Looks slow...

Comment

That is a friends car with intake, headers(JBA), and a canned E85 tune. There may be more in it with some real dyno tuning and the boss intake.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                                Looks slow...
                                Funny guy

Comment

Working...
                                X