R.I.P. #41 Bush Senior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. #41 Bush Senior

President George H.W. Bush has passed at 94.

R.i.p. #41...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

RIP

What an amazing career. He was a Naval Fighter Pilot when he was 18. The man did it all. Military service, Big money oil man, Politics, POTUS, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
        RIP

What an amazing career. He was a Naval Fighter Pilot when he was 18. The man did it all. Military service, Big money oil man, Politics, POTUS, etc...
        That is a big bucket list. Now, maybe he will get to see his 1,000 points of light.

Comment

Rip
          Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Rip to a good man!
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Rip

Comment

Why'd he only get 1 term?
                WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  Why'd he only get 1 term?
                  because he promised "no new taxes" but couldn't keep that promise! of course bill took advantage of that and won

Comment

I was just a kid then so I wasn't paying much attention. I always thought it had something to do with the people not really wanting war.
                    WH

Comment

I was just a kid then so I wasn't paying much attention. I always thought it had something to do with the people not really wanting war.
                      Talking about shit you don't understand is why we think that you are dumb. Keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                        because he promised "no new taxes" but couldn't keep that promise! of course bill took advantage of that and won
                        Ross Perot is what damned his chances at a second term. Every vote Ross Perot got is one that he took away from George Bush.

You've got to be fucking kidding me. That war was wildly popular and after our victory he had the highest approval rating of any president in history.

His real problem was that he was a bit of a pansy ass and was afraid to follow through with the Iraq War and he wanted to be gentlemanly about us defeating the Soviet Union so he didn't rub it in and demonstrate the world how truly evil communism is. That is why we are sitting in the mess we are in today.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                          ... is why we think that...
                          lonnnnng past the point of carin' about that
                          WH

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                            Well, there's that and not being able to answer how much a loaf of bread and gallon of milk cost on average. Slick Willy was being portrayed as charismatic as JFK. Bush had no chance.

Comment

I'm just not much of a fan of the Bushes. Their legacy is the deep state, wars, shitty economies, and broken promises for the conservative base. Good family men, though. RIP.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                              X