Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turns out nobody cares about oil filter placement...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turns out nobody cares about oil filter placement...

I am pretty surprised that demand is this high given the price of the truck, but it's good to see it do well. Hopefully demand stays high.

"Ford Plans Massive Overtime at Ranger Factory to Meet Demand"

i won't be paying it! it's a ugly truck

Comment

If I had the money, I'd get one.

Comment

Makes perfect sense to me, many truck owners don't need the full towing and hauling capacity of a full-size, don't want to daily a big rig, and don't want a Colorado.

Comment

Honestly though - how many people these days change their own oil?

I'd guess that's the last worry on most people's mind when they're shopping for a new car.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            Makes perfect sense to me, many truck owners don't need the full towing and hauling capacity of a full-size, don't want to daily a big rig, and don't want a Colorado.
            I'd have to agree on this. It appears the Canyon and Colorado are doing well. I see them on the road fairly often. My only bet, and it doesn't really matter to me, is I doubt it will do as well as Ford is predicting.

It is an ugly truck though. Sometimes I mistake a Canyon/Colorado for a full size for a split second because they look pretty good, but that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
              I'd have to agree on this. It appears the Canyon and Colorado are doing well. I see them on the road fairly often. My only bet, and it doesn't really matter to me, is I doubt it will do as well as Ford is predicting.

It is an ugly truck though. Sometimes I mistake a Canyon/Colorado for a full size for a split second because they look pretty good, but that's just me.
              Had they predicted it would do this well...they wouldn't need to shuffle labor like this.

So it's already doing better than ford predicted.

Comment

I'm curious the percentage of people that change their own oil, on cars less than 5 years old.

Comment

I think the ranger looks pretty sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                    I'm curious the percentage of people that change their own oil, on cars less than 5 years old.
                    I always change my own oil.

Comment

I do on all of ours, two of which are less than 5 years old.

Comment

I change the oil and do all maintenance to our vehicles

Comment

I don't know, but I kinda like this. Not sure I'd really want a $31 pickup, but sure would be nice to have a smaller peppy 4x4 that doesn't suck at gas mileage.

Comment

I dont change my oil anymore. Its messy and inconvenient.

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                            I don't know, but I kinda like this. Not sure I'd really want a $31 pickup, but sure would be nice to have a smaller peppy 4x4 that doesn't suck at gas mileage.
                            My supercrew f150 4x4 with a locking rear was only 1K more than that brand new. I would imagine incentives will come along in due time though

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              I dont change my oil anymore. Its messy and inconvenient.

My supercrew f150 4x4 with a locking rear was only 1K more than that brand new. I would imagine incentives will come along in due time though
                              And that F150 will pull those same mileage numbers if you get the 2.7...

Comment

Working...
                              X