Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A former employee of mine arrested for murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A former employee of mine arrested for murder.

I went to my old place of work earlier today to visit with the manager who is a friend of mine. Found out that a few months ago this guy that was one of our cashiers at fiesta mart on Buckner. Got charged with capital murder.

That’s extremely crazy. Because even though it’s Pleasant grove were talking about. and the way this guy looks but he was not one of those hood rats. He Was actually a really good kid back then I don’t know what changed. But I remember that his dad was our produce manager. And me being the front end manager I hooked his son up with a job. I guess he was hanging around with the wrong crowd because when I knew him he was just a little Pussy ass kid with a good heart. Anyway just still shocked by this.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Ok

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
      I went to my old place of work earlier today to visit with the manager who is a friend of mine. Found out that a few months ago this guy that was one of our cashiers at fiesta mart on Buckner. Got charged with capital murder.

That’s extremely crazy. Because even though it’s Pleasant grove were talking about. and the way this guy looks but he was not one of those hood rats. He Was actually a really good kid back then I don’t know what changed. But I remember that his dad was our produce manager. And me being the front end manager I hooked his son up with a job. I guess he was hanging around with the wrong crowd because when I knew him he was just a little Pussy ass kid with a good heart. Anyway just still shocked by this.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...CDXIm4IoE4-2sQ
      I mean what do you expect when his old boss looks like a terrorist?
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        I mean what do you expect when his old boss looks like a terrorist?
        My teachings are peaceful.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Bullshit...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            Bullshit...
            Leave me alone before I fuck your neighbors Cow.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

My teachings are peaceful.
              peaceful unless you're a c......
              Leave me alone before I fuck your neighbors Cow.
              Fuck you beat me to it. never mind.

Comment

How old is that sketch artist? 7, 8?? That is some low level shit.
                G'Day Mate

Comment

He went hard into the paint, like a boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                    A picture of speedy Gonzales would have been more similar

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post

Comment

It's crazy how a life can take a wrong turn in life without warning. Having a teenager and another about to be one, I'm constantly thinking about the other kids at their school. It can be nerve racking knowing there are kids out there that are nothing more than a form of cancer, just waiting to spread their poison to other good kids.

Comment

How daycare lady says to her 18 yrs old to go hangout with his friend. He responded " no, they all do drug"
                          what a world

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                            How daycare lady says to her 18 yrs old to go hangout with his friend. He responded " no, they all do drug"
                            what a world
                            Thuggin Druggin
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

We had the 5 oh roll up about 20 deep to snatch one of our dock workers. Turns out he murdered his preggers g/f.

Comment

Working...
                              X