Where Is My Army Wife Pay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by exlude View Post
    The numbers racr said look right. To note, if you live on post you do not get BAH.
    I don't think officers live on post as they make enough to live off. Outside of a deployment, I've never heard of an officer living on post at all.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

i bet West Point is full of gold digging women!

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
        Fucking dependas.
        Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        Dependapotomus? Dependasaurus, maybe?
        Originally posted by TorqueJunkie View Post
        Damn Depodopotomus!

Damn Helo beat me to it...
        Its like an echo.

Comment

Comment

Don't know about the Army but plenty of our Os live on base housing. There's even a section of base housing specifically for officers.
            2004 Suzuki DL650
            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              O-2 with 2 years or less is 3,314.10, over 2 is 3,774.30, before BAH.
              Exactly, that does not include housing and food allowances. You also need to realize these guys typically only pay taxes on their base pay, allowances are not taxed (housing and food; probably 2K or more).

When I was in the Navy over 10 years ago as an enlisted guy I was making around $75K a year with all of my extra pays and allowances and I was paying way less in taxes than I do now. Did I mention the 100% medical and dental coverage? My son cost me $16 to have in the Navy.

I get sick of wives and military people complaining they don't have enough. Don't sign the contract then.

The military is the only place you can pull down good money and still qualify for food stamps and WIC, because your "taxable" income is retardedly low.

Show me a military town that isn't loaded with new car dealers and motorcycle dealers and show me a military guy driving an old beater.....

Comment

The only low paid guys in the marine corps are the chumps (such as myself) living in the barracks and missing out on all the non taxable money.

I see posts on Facebook about military losing their homes to foreclosure and can only think they are shitty at managing money.

Sent from my iPhone
                2004 Suzuki DL650

Comment

I've never understood how you can lose a house and car on military pay. You know exactly how much you're making, when you're getting paid, month after month. It's simple.
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

The best thing for that soldier would be for "Daddy & Mommie & Grannie" to all chip in and buy that little bitch a divorce. Then he could find a real woman. Wanna guess about his sex life ?

Comment

I bet she complains about anal too. Bitch.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

If she's that much of a cunt in person she better take it up the pooper like a pro.
                        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                          If she's that much of a cunt in person she better take it up the pooper like a pro.
                          You know she doesn't. She's a fucking prude and is boring in bed.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            You know she doesn't. She's a fucking prude and is boring in bed.
                            Lights off, missionary, no dirty talk, and "get this over with" kind of prude. Just a wild guess.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

His fucking fault for marrying her. I'm willing to bet this behavior isn't a new development.
                              2004 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Working...
                              X