Qur'an

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    I didn't think much in this world could be shittier than the Quran, but this thread proves me wrong. Enjoy your shitty thread.
    Have an A1 day!

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
      Pics of you with cars? Cause well, I don't believe you. Don't act like you don't have pics of your own cars, or your too good to post them, or some other lame ass excuse.
      That dude is crazy. Kinda like me saying ive owned 300-400 mustang OH wait.

Comment

Lol, A+ thread! SVO855 strikes again

Seriously, who does that alias belong to?

He reminds me of a guy that lived down the street from me for a couple months. The dude didn't have a car and worked at discount tire. However, any time I was outside he would come over and end up telling me some ridiculous story about his $100k storm chaser jeep, or his truck that was 3x as big as the lifted truck that drove by. "Oh, they're all at my big ranch in Oklahoma..."
        I'd just have to ignore him and just walk inside, because he just continuously spewed outrageous 170+ mph 900rr wreck stories lol.
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
          Lol, A+ thread! SVO855 strikes again

he just continuously spewed outrageous 170+ mph 900rr wreck stories lol.
          I dropped an 1984 Ninja 900 while going about 135-140mph when I hit a piece of firewood in the road on the south bound side of 35W between denton and the FM1171 exit when I was 17. Walked away without a mark on me but was pumped full of adrenaline and shaking like a leaf in the wind afterwards.

The worst crash that I ever had on a bike was at about 45mph when I t-boned an old lady who made a left in front of me. I went over the car and she kept driving with my bike in her back seat completely oblivious that she had been hit. The Lewisville PD had to find her in a Tom Thumb.
          Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 09-23-2015, 11:37 PM.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Oh ya well I looped a rm 125 at 25-30 mph and have a permanent bruise on the back of my leg from getting caught between the rear wheel and fender!

Comment

I have never had a bruise that did not go away. That must have really hurt.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I looped a wheelie top of 3rd on the tollway. Walked away unharmed, just some banged up knees. I did the same deal, where I slid forever and thought I had stopped and tried to get up but just started tumbling.. That actually happened 2 or 3 times.

Comment

Working...
                X