Clinton: Trump appealing to ‘paranoia and prejudice’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    You're about an ignorant mother fucker. But I know you know that. In case you forget, I'll be sure to remind you next time you make a stupid ass remark, to get your 4 "fans" to pat you on the back.
    Look! What you see is typical liberal butt hurt in their own natural habitat...

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      Look! What you see is typical liberal butt hurt in their own natural habitat...
      Don't make him mad, he put the toilets in AT&T stadium
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        Don't make him mad, he put the toilets in AT&T stadium
        I guess that you could say that he real does know shit.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          wut? all minorities are poor?

here's a list of "rich" "minorities" since you seem to think you can't be one, or the other, or vice versa.
          They're poor like you're a stereotype. Abandon your culture.
          WH

Comment

This reminds me of some Walmart stocker talking about "his" $485BB empire. It's great that your company is successful Rodney, but unless you are directly responsible for bringing in those contracts, you've got nothing to say.

Comment

teamwork?

but really though, what does integral mean?

Last edited by Tremor14; 09-28-2015, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Stockers are an "integral" part of the Wal Mart machine too, and you both get paid to do a specific job that is not necessarily reflective of the company as a whole's success, or even that project's success for that matter. Albeit much higher on the food chain than a stocker, you are part of a team that makes stuff happen, when you start calling the shots, then maybe you can brag a little. You helped come up with lower pricing than the next guy, big whoop dee do.

I won't deny that you've got a cush job, but let's call a spade a spade.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                  Stockers are an "integral" part of the Wal Mart machine too, and you both get paid to do a specific job that is not necessarily reflective of the company as a whole's success, or even that project's success for that matter. Albeit much higher on the food chain than a stocker, you are part of a team that makes stuff happen, when you start calling the shots, then maybe you can brag a little. You helped come up with lower pricing than the next guy, big whoop dee do.

I won't deny that you've got a cush job, but let's call a spade a spade.
                  That's racist!

Comment

Racist

Comment

Relationships make a bigger difference in the bid game than the actual numbers do.

Numbers matter, but relationships overcome and secure deals. I've been awarded contracts where I wasn't low, and I've also lost contracts where I was low. I'm not in that end of it anymore, but I still see it every day with my customers.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I see it all the time in my business as well, which further makes my point. How much of that client relationship do you think is owned by just one of the many "integral" estimators on the account? My guess is zilch.

Comment

I carry a lot of accountability when it comes to raw cost. Material is cheap, but labor hours are a bitch to hit. It's a tricky game but yeah ultimately my number turns hands 8 times before it goes out the door on those over $10MM bids.

Comment

Wait, when did you stop installing toilets?
                            WH

Comment

Working...
                            X