Trump on 60 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump on 60 minutes

Scott Pelley interviews Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, who lays out key policy details and reveals a major part of his tax proposal

Tax cuts again.

Comment

Scott Pelley is an interrupting cunt that was not interested in hearing, but rather trying to shut Trump down.

"But you're not running for President of China"

Comment

Wasn't really familiar with trump's personality before all this. If nothing else, I like the way he puts all these mouthpieces in their place. Its like there's nothing they can say, to sort of get one over on him. They can't make him flinch even a little. Not a trump fanboi. Don't care. But I like how he deals with these lapdogs.
        WH

Comment

I thought this was pretty good, and Erin Burnett isn't bad on the eyes.

Donald Trump admitted Monday that his rhetoric on the campaign trail may not always sound entirely presidential.
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Interesting article on Trump from Rolling Stone. I honestly expected them to rail on him considering they are usually pretty left slanted on their articles, but they actually made him sound pretty good. In some ways, anyway.

Rolling Stone goes on the trail with GOP tough guy Donald Trump and finds a serious candidate in it for the long haul.

Comment

Let him in the office

Comment

Yes trump may be abrasive at times, not sound "presidential", be controversial. ...so what, career politicians are not getting the job done.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                  Yes trump may be abrasive at times, not sound "presidential", be controversial. ...so what, career politicians are not getting the job done.
                  He won't, either. However it's quite possible the path down the swirling toilet bowl will not be as direct on his watch

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    He won't, either. However it's quite possible the path down the swirling toilet bowl will not be as direct on his watch
                    My prediction would be this. I would guess, that he would do a few things, that we'd really like. Maybe he'd put up the great wall, maybe he'd deport 11 million illegals. He'd certainly make a career of keeping the libbies up at night, that's for sure. But then, like Bush, he'd do several things that really piss us off. I think he'd be like a 50/50 prez. Half the time he does some good shit, the other half is facepalm. Which, you have to admit, is still miles ahead of the kenyan, who actively strives to bury us.
                    WH

Comment

Working...
                    X