El Chapo increases his bounty..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    seems like this is his main security.. i think i could bamboozle these doofs.

Haha that sheriff in the back reminds me of Farva. I hope that is his security.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
      It could be done and I bet that the man would pay. 100,000,000 dollars is well within his budget.

If Trump wanted to be a bad mother fucker he could lure in El Chapo and capture him. If he personally delivered him to Obama at the White House he would seal the deal about being the next president.
      If he personally delivered him to obammy, the jackass in chief would simply let him go to a sanctuary city.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
        If he personally delivered him to obammy, the jackass in chief would simply let him go to a sanctuary city.

You are so damn right that it is scary.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          seems like this is his main security.. i think i could bamboozle these doofs.

You can't even bamboozle your way out of the 15% tax bracket.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

He's some kind of drug lord? Hell just wait it out a bit. Guy likely won't live long enough to pay out the reward.
            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              He's some kind of drug lord? Hell just wait it out a bit. Guy likely won't live long enough to pay out the reward.
              The man has been part of one of the most brutal and savage corporate cultures that you could even think of and he has not only survived but he has made it to its top leadership position. He is not someone whom you should underestimate.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                The man has been part of one of the most brutal and savage corporate cultures that you could even think of and he has not only survived but he has made it to its top leadership position. He is not someone whom you should underestimate.
                Eh, he will eventually get Escobared.

Plata o Plomo situation will occur one day

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  Eh, he will eventually get Escobared.

Plata o Plomo situation will occur one day
                  Of course he will but until that happens he is a pretty powerful man.

He has shown that he is impotent north of the border by offering the reward for Trump instead of sending people after him.

Comment

Working...
                  X