X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a spoof account.

Comment

• Comment

• CNN already trying to spin the evidence as it comes up.

There were no taps! These are false allegations.

Okay, maybe there are taps, but it definitely wasn't Obama who ordered them.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Aaaaand it's worse

Comment

• Very catchy.

Comment

• "Trump's lying. How could I possibly be listening in?"

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Thread is addictive. I miss a single day and it's 7 new pages of dank memes

Comment

• Originally posted by 4king View Post
                          Thread is addictive. I miss a single day and it's 7 new pages of dank memes
                          We need a political video of the day thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post

Subtle shit posting. I fucking love it!

I really hope that goes viral.

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                              We need a political video of the day thread.
                              Problem with that is with the speed shit has been happening these last 8 or so months, it all gets lost in the ether even just a few weeks after the story breaks.

I've gone from looking at the thread as just a political picture and meme and more toward this being a daily record of political happenings.

That's why I've posted a bunch less independent threads and concentrated them here.

It's a daily accounting and archive of all this crazy shit, along with memes for the funnies. You can literally go back in time and see what fucking craziness has brought us to this present.

It's like one giant red pill.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                                Problem with that is with the speed shit has been happening these last 8 or so months, it all gets lost in the ether even just a few weeks after the story breaks.

I've gone from looking at the thread as just a political picture and meme and more toward this being a daily record of political happenings.

That's why I've posted a bunch less independent threads and concentrated them here.

It's a daily accounting and archive of all this crazy shit, along with memes for the funnies. You can literally go back in time and see what fucking craziness has brought us to this present.

It's like one giant red pill.

You're probably right and correct in the fact that this thread has literally become an online scrapbook and catalog of events. I started the thread. If it goes it goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X