Runner Runner Guns split town with all product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
    Rumor is he hit the needle and got in with the wrong crowd.

Got my Withdrawn Form4 today. Complete bummer.

Now i have to start this whole thing over again, and thats IF i get my money back.

I sure hope my bank steps up to the plate.
    Damn, wish I'd known that. I could have gotten some new cans for cash and no paperwork.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Well, i went ahead and ordered my "second" Omega 9k at Eagle Gun Range in Lewisville. At least i can visit this one.

I wanted to get one at Crossfire, but it looks like there is a 4+ month wait on manufacturing of Omega 9k units, and Eagle Gun Range had one, so i picked it up. The crew there were pretty interested in what the hell happened at Runner Runner Guns.

Comment

So, interesting update :

Got an email back from the SAIC running the case, and he said they recovered over 70+ suppressors and 800+ firearms from runner runner guns and the whole thing has bit a bit of a nightmare, so I feel for the guy. The -real- kicker is he said he had my supressor. He is reaching out to the NFA branch for instructions, but uh, i may be ending up with two Omega 9Ks.

Comment

Working...
        X