Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soap View Post
    China owns us anyway.
    And Japan has pretty close to the same amount of our debt. Last year it was actually more.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
      And Japan has pretty close to the same amount of our debt. Last year it was actually more.
      Unless they want to try to take out the Navy and risk a nuclear strike (again)the have no chance of collecting if we tell them to fuck off. The same goes for China. We got off of the gold standard years ago but it was secretly replaced with the plutonium standard. I can think of a million ways to reclaim our debt all the while making them dance like a bunch of trained yellow monkeys.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
        China owns us anyway.
        We belong to the Federal Reserve and it's shareholders.

Comment

this is where donald good hair is right . both china and mexico depend on our economy for survival . they can puff up all they want but if the american people simply stopped buying for 1 week it would put the world economy in panic mode .
          in my old rustic opinion the only way to get back on track is to dump nafta and most all other trade agreements and renegotiate them to our advantage for a change . they need us far more than we need them .
          but sadly i just dont think the american people have it in them any more.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
            Unless they want to try to take out the Navy and risk a nuclear strike (again)the have no chance of collecting if we tell them to fuck off. The same goes for China. We got off of the gold standard years ago but it was secretly replaced with the plutonium standard. I can think of a million ways to reclaim our debt all the while making them dance like a bunch of trained yellow monkeys.
            Secret plutonium standard? Come on, it is not a state secret we have nukes, and I highly doubt they will be used because of or to avert an econimic collapse.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              Secret plutonium standard? Come on, it is not a state secret we have nukes, and I highly doubt they will be used because of or to avert an econimic collapse.

If Trump were in office and China (or any other nation state) deliberately engineered the collapse of the dollar you don't believe that it would result in a war?
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

If Trump were in office and China (or any other nation state) deliberately engineered the collapse of the dollar you don't believe that it would result in a war?
                No he is a progressive lying piece of shit just like the rest of D.C.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                  No he is a progressive lying piece of shit just like the rest of D.C.

You don't believe that he could also be a "Progressive lying piece of shit" with an ego that will not allow him to not respond to a challenge?

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                    We belong to the Federal Reserve and it's shareholders.
                    The Fed is answerable to Congress.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                      The Fed is answerable to Congress.
                      And Congress and the President are answerable to the people. How's that been going?

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                        And Congress and the President are answerable to the people. How's that been going?
                        I'm rebutting his position.

Comment

I think after they start raising rates we'll get a mild recession. If the ten year goes to 3.0% it will destroy housing. They are going to have to let housing tank and then give it some time to recover at more sustainable rates.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

One thing that popped to mind. I hope my neighborhood stays nice like it is now. With all these now houses, everyone will want the new neighborhoods.

Comment

You don't believe that he could also be a "Progressive lying piece of shit" with an ego that will not allow him to not respond to a challenge?
                              No, he is all talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                                There won't be any massive moves this year. I think we might see quarter percent crawls for a while.
                                Well the notes that were "leaked" from the Fed said they had planned on a .35% interbank rate by year end. And then something like a 1.85% by end of next year. That means that they are at least contemplating a .10% rise just to see how everyone reacts. I think the notes were leaked on purpose.
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X