Leader of BLM may actually be white.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    Question: one one of those check your race forms; what should Tiger Woods check?

Speaking of Oprah: There was public outrage in the black Community when he declared himself "Caublanasian". This was years ago.
    Tiger was picked in the racial draft, he is black.

Comment

How about Derek Jeter and Jason Kidd? Or even our great president.

Comment

depends who you ask

Comment

maybe i am missing the issue.
          Nothing uncommon there.
          sigpic

Comment

anybody else wonder why it mattered what race the head of the Bureau of Land Management was?
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              anybody else wonder why it mattered what race the head of the Bureau of Land Management was?
              Anyone with half a brain knows what the answer is. They need to get rid of crackers so a brother can run the show since the purpose of government is to give jobs and benefits to negros because of slavery you know.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                My wigger.

Comment

Am I the only one that has a problem with special scholarships and other benefits based on race or ethnic background? Why can't the best candidate just get it and be done with it? Let equal be equal all the way around.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                    Am I the only one that has a problem with special scholarships and other benefits based on race or ethnic background? Why can't the best candidate just get it and be done with it? Let equal be equal all the way around.
                    reverse discrimination.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                      I don't have a problem with scholarships, unless money is provided by the government. Now in my opinion race should not even be asked when deciding admissions to a school, it should be solely based on merit.

Could you imagine if a rich white guy started a whites only scholarship.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post

Could you imagine if a rich white guy started a whites only scholarship.
                        Agreed, along with jobs.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          reverse discrimination.
                          It's Oprah's money... she can give it to whoever she feels like!

Comment

Also to note for all of you, this whole thing has been debunked.

Comment

Also to note for all of you, this whole thing has been debunked.
                              Doesn't change the fact he's a worthless piece of lying shit. Especially with his "almost beat to death by 9,347,829,304,829,304 rednecks in 1995.

Seems to be a pattern with these blm people. Reality doesn't seem real to them.
                              sigpic

Comment

"For my entire life, I have held the cards of my complicated family history very close to my chest. I preferred to keep it that way and deeply resent that I have been forced to authenticate so many intimate details of my life to prove who I really am," Shaun King wrote Thursday in the Daily Kos.

Comment

Working...
                                X