No announcement yet.

Qur'an

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was an inertia dyno on a trailer so the readings have to be taken with a grain of salt. Dynos were not common back then. I can tell you that it was about the fastest bike on the street so I could have cared less what the real number was.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      lol, this fucking guy. Crashes his 900rr at over a 100 mph and only had a little limp, ahahahahaha. This has to be the funniest shit he's posted so far.
      Fastest bike on the street!!
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        Fastest bike on the street!!

At the time in Dallas it nearly was. The only person who ever beat me was on a V-Max equipped with a slick, extended swing arm and N20. My bike ran in the 9's but it was hard to do and I could only get a perfect pass out of it about 1/3 of the time.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
          It cost me more for that then the bike cost. I had nearly 20k into the bike including the purchase price.

Comment

Finding Treatment for Yourself or a Friend

If you find yourself lying more often than not, or feel unable to stop lying, seek out professional help. Contact your physician who will most likely give you a referral for a psychiatric evaluation by a psychiatrist or psychologist. You can also contact your local mental health center for information on resources in your area including counselors and support groups.

Confronting someone about a lying problem is challenging. The person will most likely become defensive and resist treatment. The more you push the issue, the more the person may resist. The only thing you can do is voice your concern and offer help. Spending time with a liar can be frustrating and exhausting, so if the person does not want to seek help, you will need to decide if it's worth your energy to remain supportive.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Finding Treatment for Yourself or a Friend

If you find yourself lying more often than not, or feel unable to stop lying, seek out professional help. Contact your physician who will most likely give you a referral for a psychiatric evaluation by a psychiatrist or psychologist. You can also contact your local mental health center for information on resources in your area including counselors and support groups.

Confronting someone about a lying problem is challenging. The person will most likely become defensive and resist treatment. The more you push the issue, the more the person may resist. The only thing you can do is voice your concern and offer help. Spending time with a liar can be frustrating and exhausting, so if the person does not want to seek help, you will need to decide if it's worth your energy to remain supportive.
              Good grief dude. Get a fucking life. I own some fast cars too and owned some back then as well.

Comment

At the time in Dallas it nearly was. The only person who ever beat me was on a V-Max equipped with a slick, extended swing arm and N20. My bike ran in the 9's but it was hard to do and I could only get a perfect pass out of it about 1/3 of the time.
                That bike didn't have the chassis to run 9's. My Big block, safety wired FZR1000 would barely get low 10's. I do wish I would have ran into you with my ZX11 turbo though. I am not even sure you could find enough to drop 20k on a bike back then. Maybe with a deluxe drag trailer to go with it.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  That bike didn't have the chassis to run 9's. My Big block, safety wired FZR1000 would barely get low 10's. I do wish I would have ran into you with my ZX11 turbo though. I am not even sure you could find enough to drop 20k on a bike back then. Maybe with a deluxe drag trailer to go with it.
                  how much hp did the safety wire add?

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                    how much hp did the safety wire add?
                    It kept the rattles from turning into missing parts at speed. If you didn't keep your head just above the windshield at Mach speed she liked to headshake also. Found that out the hard way!
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

i didnt even see where he said 9s lol. on that bike, youd need a swingarm, strapped forks, and juice even on top of a claimed 156 hp

Comment

Good grief dude. Get a fucking life. I own some fast cars too and owned some back then as well.
                        Well now we need to hear about these fast cars.
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I could be mistaken but the 94 900rr ran a 10.32 stock. I got a 9.96 out of mine a few times at Ennis.

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                          Well now we need to hear about these fast cars.
                          FD that puts 601hp to the wheels, an FC that puts 738 to the wheels, an SVO that puts 517 to the wheels, an FB that puts 496 to the wheels. Not a single car in this list weighs in over 3k lbs. I also have a nearly stock Porsche that can get out of its own way.
                          Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 09-15-2015, 10:24 PM.

Comment

The bike cost me $7200 I think, the engine work and ancillary supporting gear cost 9k and I spent a ton getting about 35lbs off of the bike. It was under 400lbs dry I believe. If you can't find a way to piss away 20k on any kind of go fast car, truck, bike, or boat you simply have no imagination what so ever.

Comment

you could probably squeeze a 10.4 out of a stock one if you weighed 150 lbs on a perfect pass

Comment

You seem to have a great imagination.
                                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Working...
                                X