No announcement yet.

Clinton: Trump appealing to ‘paranoia and prejudice’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al you're a joke. Michelle is the bread winner. You're not fooling anyone. Bye Felicia.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      Have you gone a day in your life without lying on the internet. Or did you come out with a keyboard in your hand, typing away your bullshit and trying to feel better about yourself?
      Yes. No.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        Al you're a joke. Michelle is the bread winner. You're not fooling anyone. Bye Felicia.
        No more bragging about the number of urinals you estimate every day? Lmao, I know you aren't worth a shit at what you do, as they had to plug you into a desk so you couldn't fuck anything else up on the job sites.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

as they had to plug you into a desk so you couldn't fuck anything else up on the job sites.
          Now this is funny even though I doubt that it is true.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

he's an idiot. he doesnt realize that without me, he wouldnt have a fucking building to "sell".

I read your linked in Al, those numbers are not really impressive, your to-date numbers through 2013, total less than the two PLUMBING contracts i have in cowboys and toyota. You think what you do is important why?

Comment

he's an idiot. he doesnt realize that without me, he wouldnt have a fucking building to "sell".

I read your linked in Al, those numbers are not really impressive, your to-date numbers through 2013, total less than the two PLUMBING contracts i have in cowboys and toyota. You think what you do is important why?
              I think you meant to say "With out people like me" he wouldn't have a building to sell.

You ain't special; you are a Union member which makes you a replaceable cog in a machine albeit an important cog.

Comment

thats exactly what i meant to say.

Comment

Skilled trades have gotten to be so damn good at what they do that people tend to take them for granted. Paper pushers have forgotten that the work of skilled tradesmen is where actual value comes from and all that the paper pushers do is take a small cut of someone else's real work.

Comment

Without you? You act like you own this company or something. I am sure you were instrumental in getting those deals, what with your three years of experience. You should just focus on not drinking everything you have instead of focusing on trying to impress people who know better.

This reminds me of the time you started bragging and offered to race your mom's car.
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Without you? You act like you own this company or something. I am sure you were instrumental in getting those deals, what with your three years of experience. You should just focus on not drinking everything you have instead of focusing on trying to impress people who know better.

This reminds me of the time you started bragging and offered to race your mom's car.
                      Truthfully, alot of these projects are awarded on a basebid which is only underground piping. which, you may or may not know, is typically all plumbing. We are a design build firm, so so there is typically no substantial above ground, or complete drawings. and i have been doing this since 2006, so you may want to check your math before you"manage your next closing transaction."

I'm done. And the offer still stands to race my moms car against anything you have

Comment

I'm done. And the offer still stands to race my moms car against anything you have
                        Is this offer open to me as well? There going to be any money involved?

Comment

Truthfully, alot of these projects are awarded on a basebid which is only underground piping. which, you may or may not know, is typically all plumbing. We are a design build firm, so so there is typically no substantial above ground, or complete drawings. and i have been doing this since 2006, so you may want to check your math before you"manage your next closing transaction."

Sounds really impressive. Lol But what does this have to do with you not owning shit?

Comment

we can race around some forests if you wanna do that?

Comment

we can race around some forests if you wanna do that?
                              Can I drive your mom's car too or does your dad have one I can borrow?

Comment

So when she berates the 1% or '-ism's or '-phobia's, that's not pandering to paranoia and prejudice?
                                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                                X