John Boehner says enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Boehner says enough

The move reduced the chance of a government shutdown, because Mr. Boehner is now free to push for a short-term funding measure.

WASHINGTON — Speaker John A. Boehner, under intense pressure from conservatives in his party, will resign one of the most powerful positions in government and give up his House seat at the end of October, throwing Congress into chaos as it tries to avert a government shutdown.

Bye Felicia!

Comment

rino pos is doing it on purpose to fuck the rep on the vote. should have dumped his ass years ago .

Comment

Buh Bye
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

That orange mother fucker probably got him a halloween gig as a jack-o-lantern.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Kevin McCarthy is currently the majority leader so he'd be the next speaker assuming the republicans support him. He's about as conservative as you can get other than the folks running for POTUS.

Comment

Good Riddance to that douche bag.

mardyn

Comment

He's crying his eyes out on CNN right now, with a pink tie.

Comment

Oh ffs...

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                    1) I wouldn't put it past Boehner. He's a coward.
                    2) Ted Cruz needs to come to terms with the fact that his 15 minutes are over, and every time he opens his mouth he drives more people away. Shut the fuck up already.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Someone, somewhere, has a picture of Boehner sucking off a horse dick. He's compromised and whatever they have on him is GOOD...

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        Ted Cruz needs to come to terms with the fact that his 15 minutes are over, and every time he opens his mouth he drives more people away. Shut the fuck up already.
                        Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          1) I wouldn't put it past Boehner. He's a coward.
                          2) Ted Cruz needs to come to terms with the fact that his 15 minutes are over, and every time he opens his mouth he drives more people away. Shut the fuck up already.
                          His voice is like a nail to my missing soul. Regardless of how correct he may be, the way in which he says it makes it unlistenable to.

Comment

He timed his defection just right. He has to lay out a year before he can be a lobbyist. That puts him right on time for him to grease up his old buddies after the election.
                            And I agree, they got something good on him. Maybe he was doing Hilary on the side?

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                              He timed his defection just right. He has to lay out a year before he can be a lobbyist. That puts him right on time for him to grease up his old buddies after the election.
                              And I agree, they got something good on him. Maybe he was doing Hilary on the side?
                              I don't think he would be silent then, unless the juice is so sweet he doesn't want to lose it.

Comment

Working...
                              X