Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not a signature block.

Comment

• Guess he thinks that they should have a separate place on the letter for the address that the letter is being mailed to;

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        So Kasich wrote a letter to himself thanking himself for his own support of the ban?
        Bill Clinton, then sitting President, signed it. It's on White House letterhead.

The letter is addressed to Kasich. When the letter is folded Kasich's info shows in the window of an envelope for mailing.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          Bill Clinton, then sitting President, signed it. It's on White House letterhead.

The letter is addressed to Kasich. When the letter is folded Kasich's info shows in the window of an envelope for mailing.
          Thank you. I have never seen one done like that before, at least that I noticed.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Lmao

Comment

• Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Man, this thread is better than our other picture threads!

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                            I'm sending this to Ruffdaddy! How dare you use red high lights!!!!
                            The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

• Par for course.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X