Custom Glock for CCA Austin 2019 Banquet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Glock for CCA Austin 2019 Banquet

I don't share this stuff on this board but I thought some of you might enjoy this.

I'm the Vice President of the Austin CCA chapter, we raise more money than any other chapter with our banquet for the restoration and improvement of our inshore and near shore waters. We do some red snapper stuff as well (building artificial reefs and structures for the fish to hold to), that would fall in the near shore category.

ATX Armory in Austin does some incredible work. Our relationship came to be because the guy that owns ATX Armory, Aaron Gouldie, also owns Golf Cart Zone, and they've been turning out sick golf carts for us for the last 2 years as well. We worked with them 2 years ago, and they did some amazing custom AR's for our Live Auction. I mean sick stuff, I'll have to dig up those pics and post them. Then Sandy Hook happened and CCA tucked tail and said no more semi-auto rifles in the banquets, which pissed ATX Armory off (not Aaron, but another owner (COO) I began to interface with), who took the position of "if you won't do AR's, we won't do any business". That's water under the bridge now, and they really came back strong with this custom Glock! This will be a Live Auction item.

Here's an impromptu video from last year's event, I have the same guy coming back and he's got a lot more direction from me for this year.
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Here are the AR's we auctioned off in the Live Auction for 2017

Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Very cool

Comment

Banquet was on Thursday night, this Glock, as I mentioned, was a Live Auction item. They donate the first one to us and sell us each additional at cost, which they call $850, up to 10. We sold 10 at $1750 each.

Comment

Working...
        X