Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new range... Riflegear

Opening in the colony

4001 sh121 East of the Standridge Dr. I'm guessing that's next to the Texas roadhouse

25/100 yard indoor bays

RifleGear.com has a great selection of the finest parts and accessories for your AR-15 or M-16 rifle. Shop online and choose from our large selection of grips, stocks, forearms, scopes, sights, and much, much more.

Just what we need. Another new indoor range. And those membership fees and still having to pay lane fees? lol. I like RifleGear and all but wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
      Just what we need. Another new indoor range. And those membership fees and still having to pay lane fees? lol. I like RifleGear and all but wtf?

Not if you purchase the Pro... just saying. If you visit enough, the fees are very reasonable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
        I hear yea but its been less than 10 years and the closest indoor range to Denton was bass pro. The only good thing is the competition will will create change now that there is around 6 indoor ranges within 10-15 min of Lewisville

And I agree I dont get the membership structure that most of the ranges use. I dont see the savings as a solo shooter, a non professional, and a from a fixed shooting lane.

Comment

So I take it that no membership = can't shoot there?

If so, fuck em. There are plenty of other places to go.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

So many indoor ranges....but at least this one has the balls to go for 100 yards indoor, which is impressive. Will be quite loud, im sure.

In the north central area, you have :

Bass Pro
            Crossfire
            Eagle Gun Range
            Frisco Gun Club
            Texas Gun Experience (soon)

And most dont have really great lane rental fees. IMHO, the best out of the bunch is Crossfire, and they have a lane fee per day, not per hour like some do.

I think i would be able to get a lot more use out of range time for multiple hours at a 100 yard range.

Comment

Frisco has 100 yard too.
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Well, scratch crossfire off the list.

Is the Shoot Point Blank in lewisville still open?

Comment

Working...
                X