Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That bug out bike in the random pic thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That bug out bike in the random pic thread.

Really thinking about getting one of these, would be great fun and very useful

Off their website, I want this!

Comment

Didn't look at website but you can get that watch for $5
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Where?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
          Where?
          Lots of places. EBay. I saw it for $3.99 once lol. It is cheapo
          2012 GT500

Comment

Booooo

Comment

$2,000 for a bike you need to build and then buy a motor for? Fuck thats expensive for what you get.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Look into how much a quality mountain bike costs these days, you will be shocked lol.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                  $2,000 for a bike you need to build and then buy a motor for? Fuck thats expensive for what you get.
                  All that, and 70 WHOLE CC's!
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

My dad had one of these when I was a kid. Rode it 3 miles to work and back everyday.

Comment

Yep! my dad had a Whizzer also. He loved that thing!
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                        All that, and 70 WHOLE CC's!
                        It's any e22 style engine and china has them for cheap all the way to 155 and the one I'm getting soon is a YX works 192cc race motor so I can ride my pitbike on the freeway. The e22 I have currently is a 110cc with a ported head, race cam, pro circuit pipe, has around 12hp and does close to 65mph in 4th. I can get a replacement 110cc e22 for $250 also.

That being said, it's cool but just a glorified crf50 and I can guarantee at least the frame and swing arm are cheapo china stuff.
                        Ded

Comment

65 on a pit bike seems sketchy
                          2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                            It's any e22 style engine and china has them for cheap all the way to 155 and the one I'm getting soon is a YX works 192cc race motor so I can ride my pitbike on the freeway. The e22 I have currently is a 110cc with a ported head, race cam, pro circuit pipe, has around 12hp and does close to 65mph in 4th. I can get a replacement 110cc e22 for $250 also.

That being said, it's cool but just a glorified crf50 and I can guarantee at least the frame and swing arm are cheapo china stuff.
                            There's not a chance in hell that thing could take me past 45, even with the 192.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                              There's not a chance in hell that thing could take me past 45, even with the 192.
                              Dude, I'm 209 now and my wife clocked me just over 60 pacing me in her car. LMK when you're up in the area, you can try it and we could go to Oak st. draft house after, lol.

BTW, I'll be attempting to register as a moped so I can tool around Denton.

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                              65 on a pit bike seems sketchy

Mine is a little bigger than a fiddy, about the size of a klx110 on a crf style frame.
                              Ded

Comment

Working...
                              X