Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
    How far up into your body did your balls go? How cold was that water?
    All the way. They'll probably come out again later today. Water temp is 33*F right now.

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Good grief, do some never come out alive?
    I probably should have asked... but no one seemed too worried. It's basically a national pastime here.

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    Typical it is a few degrees above freezing and after coming out of the heat it doesn't "Hit" you the way you would think.
    Exactly. It was the weirdest shit. To get to the sauna we had to go from nice indoor temps and take a 15 ft walk outside, and that shit was brutal. I'd been in a conference room all day and bundled up outdoors, so that hit of -18*F air sucked. The sauna also fucking sucked, but the second time outside (walking from the sauna down the dock) wasn't quite as bad. The worst part was my bare feet on the icy wood.

The ladder to go down had ice all over it which also sucked (there's a theme here), but honestly it was so cold outside I don't even remember my feet going into the water, and the full body tingling I was already experiencing made me almost not notice the water at first. It was nice and smooth until my upper chest went in, and then the fight-or-flight instinct grabbed hold. Breaths became really short and hard to take and speaking just wasn't happening. I fought it for about 5 seconds and bailed.

Once I was out and back on the dock I started feeling this giant rush... hard to explain, but like an internal cold chill that runs through your veins. Walked back inside and then my body started calming down - and that's when it feels amazing. It was like a bunch of espresso, and I was wide awake the rest of the evening.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Full semi-auto in true assault style.
          So much extra danger its not even reversible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            I don't see his rope either, that's sketchy as fuck. I've passed up some deer simply because shooting a bow out of a tree stand is kinda terrifying

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
              I don't see his rope either, that's sketchy as fuck. I've passed up some deer simply because shooting a bow out of a tree stand is kinda terrifying
              Looks like he's strapped to the tree.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                Looks like he's strapped to the tree.
                I see two straps also...

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                  Look just above the elbow on his draw arm and you'll see a strap

Comment

Look just above the elbow on his draw arm and you'll see a strap
                    When you see it, you'll shit bricks!

Comment

• Harbor freight ratchet strap?

Comment

• Well fuck, I didn't see them.

Comment

• Comment

Doesn't matter, I'm sure its photchopped anyways.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X