P320 X5...anyone have one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P320 X5...anyone have one?

Looking to pick one up, just seeing if anyone around here has one...and how they liked it.

Took a class earlier in the month and the lead instructor was transitioning to the 320's for his carry guns; he has the X-Five and the RX compact with a red dot on it. He's carried Glocks, SA's, and recently the M&P's, and so far he's liking the Sig's for how well they are out of the box.

I didn't get a chance to shoot it but I did dry fire it a few times and I liked the trigger.

Comment

I have one and love it. out of the box it shoots very soft and they have done something to overcome the high bore center compared to glocks. only thing I have found I don't 100% like about it is the mag release is a bit of a reach for me but I have short thumbs. It is taking some re-acquainting to the grip angle getting away from glocks but should be able to adjust pretty quickly. Will say that it is a BIG gun compared to regular framed glocks and even XD's and M&Ps. Little handed fuckers need not apply.

Comment

I come from owning and carrying a glock 17 for the last 20 years. I love it, but have been a recent Sig convert. I shot a p229, loved it...then I held the x5...and it just pointed so natural. Just waiting for the distributor to get some in stock!

Comment

Working...
        X