jeep salesfolk???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    what was the name of that mexican food joint we ate at tony??

god bless.
    El Guapo's - it's south of the square on Elm (and Locust)
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Scott Lau is the GSM at Richardson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. He is a great guy. Let him know I sent you. 972-978-0828
      BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
      BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
      Fernando Perez
      Alijandra Perez
      Mesquite, Texas
      214-680-1415

Comment

One of Ed Wallace's guys now runs Huffines Jeep in Lewisville.

Beyond that, I had a good experience at Classic Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge in Denton. I simply decided to buy an F-150 from Skip instead. Otherwise I would have bought a Grand Cherokee or Dodge Durango from them.

Comment

any contacts at jeep dealer still? in a few months will be looking at getting Jeep Grand Cheeroke.

Comment

We just bought a 2018 Rubicon Unlimited. It’s getting a lift and 35s shortly. When a supercharger becomes available I’ll be getting one of those too. These things need a Hemi option from the factory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
              We just bought a 2018 Rubicon Unlimited. It’s getting a lift and 35s shortly. When a supercharger becomes available I’ll be getting one of those too. These things need a Hemi option from the factory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              I'm more interested in the diesel.. Almost 450 ft lbs of torque from the factory!

Comment

I don't have a rec for a dealer but when it's time to mod, go see my friend Jeff @ Dallas Off Road.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Don't be a Mall Crawler......get the tires dirty once in awhile.
                  Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                    I'm more interested in the diesel.. Almost 450 ft lbs of torque from the factory!
                    Yup, I'm interested in the diesel and VERY curious about the hybrid and full on electric version they are planning in 2020. Just think of all that instant torque. Of course the devil is in the details on that since you can't charge it while driving through the mountains of Colorado.

Comment

I maybe leasing the Grand Cherokee. since I have never leased a vehicle, what the advantage over buying? are payment lower? bigger down payment?

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                        I maybe leasing the Grand Cherokee. since I have never leased a vehicle, what the advantage over buying? are payment lower? bigger down payment?
                        Not being a dick or anything, but you will find a million responses waiting for your simple google search..

Comment

This place is right over by my casa. Seems like their lot is all clean Jeeps. Worth a look!
                          http://texasleasereturns.novakmotors...gler+Unlimited
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                            You don't need a down payment with great credit though your payment will be higher, but fee's and TT&L I believe will all be due at finance. Leasing is for people who trade in every few years and don't drive a lot, so miles have to be low per year or a nice penalty at .15-.20 cents a mile over at the end of the term. There's also always a turn in fee and and they do inspect for damage, tires etc. and they will charge you for it at dealer cost.
                            You do get a lower payment on higher end vehicles or any vehicle for that matter. Leasing ties you in for the duration of the lease, 24/36/48 months etc. no trading in though sometimes you will get a early termination if you buy something else usually a few months before it ends.
                            That's the basics, I'm sure every lender has different rules, so read the fine print.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

My city charges a personal property tax on leased vehicles. Just something else to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                                Shoulda gotten a TrackHawk! :P
                                Last I saw for the V8 at least, the blowers were still a couple of model years back. Not sure if they work on current stuff, or if they even have something for a V6.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                I don't have a rec for a dealer but when it's time to mod, go see my friend Jeff @ Dallas Off Road.
                                When I was looking at a couple of places last year to do some work, I had exchanged messages with him. He was going to get back to me with prices but he disappeared.

If anyone is still looking, I went with Wayne Kramer at Huffines Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge in Plano. His mobile is 214-906-4355.

The folks at Richardson were jackasses. Chick kept trying for hard line to get me to come in and kept pressing for me to setup a time to meet. I never called her back, then she popped back up on the radar and I gave her #'s that I was looking for that Huffines was it. She said they'd be able to match or beat it, never heard back from the idiot. Then some other idiot called with the usual sales pitch to get me in and it was obvious he hadn't looked that this chick had been calling me. I let them have it about how idiotic they were. Then some manager called later to find out wtf happened but by then it was too late and they lost the sale. Fuck them bitches, I'll never go to Richardson Chrysler Jeep Dodge.

Comment

Working...
                                X