Monolith 10" Subwoofer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monolith 10" Subwoofer

Anyone have any experience with the latest Monolith 10" THX Select Powered Subwoofer?

Nope.

Comment

If you are going to spend $500, Id really buy an outlet sub from SVS. PB12 is awesome.

Comment

i would go with this over the SVS

Comment

Originally posted by Goku025 View Post
          Only 2.5x the price as the one he mentioned. Good looking out!

Comment

my only experience is with a SVS SB-12. I have a
            AVRX-2400H pushing it. not lot of power but the bass bumps more then I had imagined. if you buy direct from SVS you have 45 day in home trail.

here is SVS bad boy if he price is not a problem.
            The ultimate ported box home subwoofer. Earth-shaking levels of bass far below human hearing limits, yet incredibly accurate, detailed and controlled.

Comment

Id read up on the home theater forums. SVS, HSU, etc are tried and true. Who knows about the China import. I do appreciate monoprice, but on things where I want high quality, Im not sure I'd buy there.

Comment

I am still rocking the Polk PSW505

I paid right under 200 couple years back.

Comment

I was also considering the HSU VTF-2 MK5 for about $100 more. Just not sure if I’ll hear or feel the $100 difference in my seating area.

Comment

my Audyssey made my sound low, so I manually adjusted my levels. need to turn down the bass, but I'm sure any sub would sound nice just wish I had bought an AVR with pre outs for an amp

Comment

Working...
                    X