Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, that came out nice.

Comment

• Most of this stuff is to keep me productive while I save for go fast parts

The car will be completed as a roller before I put the motor and turbokit together. I'd like to just plug up the motor and start it once im finished.

So far Ive managed to get a Dart SHP block, Afr 220 heads,Super victor & A Forged Eagle Crank.

I pretty much fabbed up how I want the kit to be, but Im going to build new headers to accept the 3in bolt pattern of the AFR's

One day at a time.

Comment

• Back to the car.

Got the push/pull battery cutoff mounted. It sticks out a little to far so I will cut it down later. And yes, I polished it.

I built a wiring panel to go in the backseat "hole" which will be covered by a seat delete panel.

I still have to finish the front of the tunnel & shifter mount before wires can go up front. Everything is wired up and ready to plug up.

The trunk panels I just finished tonight turned out great. A little black marine carpet gives it that oem look. I will get some better daylight pics this weekend.

One day at a time.

Comment

• So far thats pretty much it. New front and rear glass was installed last week, so the outside is almost complete. still need to get some nice hoodpins installed though.

Once the roller is finished its getting shoved into the corner of my garage with a car cover.

Its prob gonna take some time (and $$$$) to build my new Motor & Turbo Kit.

Hopefully my goal of 1200rwhp will be a reality this summer.

Stay Tuned.

One day at a time.

Comment

• Looks damn good for sure
            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Great progress. That console came out really nice indeed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• its always fun to see when you update this thread! Top notch work for sure! That car needs to be featured on the cover of a magazine for sure

Comment

• I wish I had an eighth of your talent.

Comment

• Thanks guys. I think I'm signing up for drag week next sat so hopefully that out a fire under my ass. It's been on my bucket list for a long time. Gives me 5 months to finish.
                    One day at a time.

Comment

• Nice progress....
                      81 LX
                      82 GT

Comment

• Looks awesome!. All I've gotten done is bolted the heads on your old 408 and bought a bunch of parts.

Comment

• One day at a time.

Comment

• Very nice, coming along great!
                            "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                            http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                            Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                            Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                            http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                            www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                            sigpic

Comment

• Looking great Scott!
                              2004 Cobra
                              www.boostedgt.com
                              www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Looks good!

If only you had a good friend with one of those heat shrink label makers.

Comment

Working...
                                X