X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Their "Best and Brightest"

99.9% sure this guy is illegal.

Man Hospitalized After Father Catches Him Dragging Daughter Out of Park

A Californian father has been hailed a hero after he came rushing to rescue his daughter from a man who allegedly tried to abduct her, dragging her away from a park.

Freddie Cantrell said his 3-year-old daughter Aubrey was playing at the park with her 6-year-old sister and mother when she was approached by a strange man.

The man then interlaced his hands with the little girl’s and then started running and skipping away. When the toddler resisted, he started to drag her.

The girl’s mother started chasing after the suspect and called her ex-partner, who lives across the road from the park, for help.

Cantrell came rushing out and ran towards the suspect, while the child’s mother and boyfriend also ran towards the suspect, trying to stop him.

The suspect eventually released the toddler but the disturbing incident was far from over.

He said the man had taken out a pair of handcuffs and wrapped them around his fingers to use them as brass knuckles, and then took a swing at him. Cantrell said that was when he took action and punched the man back in order to knock him out.

Placer County deputies have identified the man as 26-year-old Yonel Hernandez-Velasco. He was taken into custody for attempted kidnapping and assault with a deadly weapon, reported CBS. He remains in custody and his bail is set at $1.2 million.

Cantrell has been praised for his heroic act, but he said it was only a fatherly instinct.

“They’re saying ‘Oh you’re a hero for saving that little girl,’ Well, that little girl is my daughter, and I’m just doing the fatherly thing,” he told the news station.

In Commiefornia he is an undocumented democrat that voted for Hillary 8 times. He will be free soon. I’m certain his rights to rape kids as an undocumented Democrat were violated by the arresting officer.

Comment

I'd be all Hannibal Lecter on his ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
        I'd be all Hannibal Lecter on his ass!
        You'd eat his ass? That's fucked up.

Comment

That's up right outside of Sacramento. I'm sure they won't turn him over to ICE, but will ensure that he gets the best legal team that LULAC and the ACLU can assemble.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I see he has a Hispanic last name but did I miss where it said he was an illegal alien?
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              I see he has a Hispanic last name but did I miss where it said he was an illegal alien?
              Deductive reasoning my man.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post

Who knows knows days... That link is a Chinese owned news company based in New York. But a quick searched of "Yonel Hernandez-Velasco", illegal/undocumented brings up nothing on dozens of sites.
                You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                  Who knows knows days... That link is a Chinese owned news company based in New York. But a quick searched of "Yonel Hernandez-Velasco", illegal/undocumented brings up nothing on dozens of sites.
                  Sacramento today, LA tomorrow, and San Fran the next this scenario will play out over and over until you feel nothing but love for Big Brother.

Comment

Do you really think commiefornia wants to admit he was undocumented until they have to, it gives Trump more ammo to hammer their asses!

Comment

her "ex-partner"? WTF is that?

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                        her "ex-partner"? WTF is that?
                        "baby-daddy"
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                        X