No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The half price books in lewisville has a nice hard cover set of the comics for sale.
    Ded

Comment

• Season 3 (2012–2013)
      Main article: The Walking Dead (season 3)
      AMC renewed The Walking Dead for a third season on October 25, 2011 after the season two premiere broke cable ratings records in the 18–49 demographic.[5] On January 14, 2012, AMC announced that the third season will contain an extended episode order of 16 episodes.[12]
      On February 24, 2012, it was announced that David Morrissey had been cast as The Governor,[13] and on March 18, 2012, during Talking Dead, it was revealed that Danai Gurira had been cast as Michonne.[14] Michael Rooker has also confirmed that his character, Merle Dixon, will be returning in season 3.[15]
      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• I was wondering when they was bringing back Merl

Angry Panda Poon Rawrrrrrr!!!
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
          When does this restart?
          Not until Fall

Comment

• There is going to be a marathon on AMC in July(weekend of the eighth) and there will be a special Talking Dead at the conclusion.

Just a heads up for the who may want to catch up or need a refresher

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
              When does this restart?
              I think next Fall, probably around Halloween

Comment

• You dish folks better hope they get their shit together.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  You dish folks better hope they get their shit together.
                  That's what torrents are for.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                  Originally Posted By: Polska
                  I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• I wonder if he joined the people in the prison and thats where he's been all this time.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by cdite View Post
                      That's what torrents are for.
                      Torrents?

Angry Panda Poon Rawrrrrrr!!!
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        You dish folks better hope they get their shit together.
                        They will and I'll bet a dollar it's AMC that folds first.

Comment

• Marathon this weekend
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• My guess is Merle will be a primary antagonist, he'll try to convince his brother to leave, he might do that for a short period after he finds out they left him on the roof in a different circumstance than he thought. Eventually he will return and end up killing Merle and the season will conclude.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• He won't leave. He knew from day one Rick left him on the roof. I will say that I think Daryl will end up going toe to toe with his brother to protect the group.

When life gives you lemons .... take them. Free Shit is cool.

Comment

• So when is the first episode? I'm tired of waiting?

Comment

Working...
                                X