X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is very true!

Comment

LOL.

I'm glad I'm one of the cool kids but I am swamped today.

Comment

Does this count?
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
          Does this count?
          Legs not straight

3.5 out of 10

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
            Legs not straight

3.5 out of 10
            I'll take it, from a dfwmustangs member that's like a compliment, that's got to be like a solid 5 coming from anyone else

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
              Because he wanted people that could ride, not dislocate a shoulder and break a finger just trying to get up.

You aren’t wrong with that statement. I ended up with a messed up foot from the adventure yesterday.

Comment

Sucks to hear. I’ve been there myself.

Having a inexperienced boater/driver can get you hurt with a quickness. I don’t know about y’all, I don’t need any help in the injury depot.

I assume yesterday was a little blown out with the wind?

Comment

Sucks to hear. I’ve been there myself.

Having a inexperienced boater/driver can get you hurt with a quickness. I don’t know about y’all, I don’t need any help in the injury depot.

I assume yesterday was a little blown out with the wind?
                  Finding capable drivers is the hardest part of owning one of these. My buddy that was driving yesterday has experience driving mine he just forgot how apparently.

The conditions weren’t ideal but there were times that it was rideable.

I really enjoy towing people so even if I don’t ride it’s still fun to get out there.

Comment

Drivers definitely make a difference.

What lake did y’all go to?

Comment

Drivers definitely make a difference.

What lake did y’all go to?
                      We went to Joe Pool. I don’t plan on making many trips there.

Comment

Haha. It doesn’t have a lot of good riding spots. I never was a fan.

Comment

Haha. It doesn’t have a lot of good riding spots. I never was a fan.
                          Lake Worth is where I’ll spend most of my time. Pool is close so we will probably go there on days we just want to take a boat ride.

Comment

Lake Arlington makes for a great riding spot that happens to be close. Never anyone out there and has a few good/great riding spots. Just depends on the wind.

Comment

Lake Arlington makes for a great riding spot that happens to be close. Never anyone out there and has a few good/great riding spots. Just depends on the wind.
                              Thanks for the heads up. I haven’t really looked at it much but though it was more of a fishing lake.

Comment

It’s a nothing lake. Some of my best riding has been done out there.

Then there is the best riding spot on the planet...a little over an hour away from me.

Kimble bend just north of Whitney on the Brazos.

<———— waits for the wakeboard lynching mob to knock on my door.

Comment

Working...
                                X