The fight for Da Gubnahs Cup...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fight for Da Gubnahs Cup...

Not sure what to think of 'H'-Towns club, they seem to be sucking and it if it wasn't for a few Indy's flubs, they wouldn't have even won last Sunday.

I'm giving the Boy's a chance this week sine they are playing for the Governors Cup...

Boys - 31
    Texicans - 13
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

'Boys 24
    Tejans 17

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Not sure what to think of 'H'-Towns club, they seem to be sucking and it if it wasn't for a few Indy's flubs, they wouldn't have even won last Sunday.

I'm giving the Boy's a chance this week sine they are playing for the Governors Cup...

Boys - 31
      Texicans - 13
      You're high if you think they can score 31 in a single game. There's nothing that I've seen this year that leads me to believe it's possible with this team and the coaches.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

All my dad's side of the family is in Houston....I don't want to have to block anyone so I pray that the Boyz can win this one for Texas Pride....I do know that the Texans fans hype up this game more than Dallas fans do....I think Texans fans look forward to this every 4 years....When was the last time they beat us in the regular season?
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
          All my dad's side of the family is in Houston....I don't want to have to block anyone so I pray that the Boyz can win this one for Texas Pride....I do know that the Texans fans hype up this game more than Dallas fans do....I think Texans fans look forward to this every 4 years....When was the last time they beat us in the regular season?
          I think the only time they beat Dallas was in 2002. Which was the franchises first ever game which was on a Monday Night
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Dfwmustang fade take Houston

Comment

Still think h town wins this game. Home crowd gonna make some noise!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                Still think h town wins this game. Home crowd gonna make some noise!!!
                you finally picked one.... not sure how I feel about that. Bad teams playing bad football. Dallas has defense but very little O when compared to the rest of the league. It’s impressive actually because rules and refs definitely favor the O now.

Comment

This was the Texan's Super Bowl and maybe the 'Boy's Super Bowl as well, although I think theirs might instead be against the Redskins.

Comment

Fuck Robot Garret... I fucking hate that spineless motherfucker! I would literally take ANYONE, including Jerry Jones on the sideline over him.
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Cowboys need Nick Saban. Jerry make it happen!!!

Comment

Maybe, just maybe. Jerry is starting to see the light.

Jason Garrett's decision to punt on 4th-and-1 from his own side of the field in overtime against the Houston Texans is ripe to be scrutinized. Even Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones didn't care for the call.

Jerry Jones on OT punt:

Jason Garrett's decision to punt on 4th-and-1 from his own side of the field in overtime against the Houston Texans is ripe to be scrutinized.

Even the Dallas Cowboys' owner didn't care for the call.

"We were being outplayed. It's time for risks at that particular time," Jerry Jones said after the 19-16 loss in Houston, via the team's official website.

Instead, the conservative coach decided to boot the ball to the Texans. After Deshaun Watson hooked up with DeAndre Hopkins for a huge gain, Houston escaped with a game-winning field goal, and Garrett is left answering questions about why he didn't take a calculated risk.

After the loss Garrett called it a "long one (yard)" and defended his decision noting they'd just been stuffed on third down.

On Monday morning, speaking on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas, the coach reiterated his faith in the defense to get a stop.

"Well obviously it didn't work out for us... our defense had made some really good stops," Garrett said, via Jon Machota of the Dallas Morning News. "The idea was simply to see if we could make another stop, make a first down and kick the game-winner."

It seems clear that Jones would disagree with that sentiment.

When a team invests as heavily as the Cowboys have in their offensive line, and a top-five draft pick in the league's leading rusher, Ezekiel Elliott, it's antithetical to eschew a fourth-and-short in a potential game-winning situation.

Garrett, however, let the previous play's failure spook him into punting.

"We believe in our guys up front. We believe in our runner," he said. "Unfortunately on the play before, we actually lost yards on a similar play, so we decided to play the field position."

Comment

That game shouldn't have even went to over time. Houston pulled a bone head play at the end of the first half. Instead of kicking a field goal, they go for it on 4th and goal just to get stopped. So if they would have kicked that field goal like they should have the game would have already been over. That way people could really bitch about what really needs to change. They need a new coaching staff, new quarter back and for fuck sakes can we go and get a number 1 wide receiver. This bullshit crew we have now isn't going to cut it.

Comment

"PSH!!!"

Comment

so embarassing.

Comment

Working...
                              X