This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Actually, my house is L shaped. Which means I have SIX walls of brick. Run and tell that!

Comment

• I just want to take a moment to tell Todd "thank you".... He's the first person since my first day of DFWM to make me ever change my avatar....

Comment

• It seems I am way late to this thread. But I can barg that all walls of my 1961 house has brick except the addition. But the original walls in the addition, that are now interior, still have the brick.

Comment

• Oh yeah, well I have brick walls AND a cinder block basement!! Eat it! lulz

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            Oh yeah, well I have brick walls AND a cinder block basement!! Eat it! lulz

Sounds like you live in Mexico. Baller status: revoked.

Comment

• Man, fuck. My 4 brick walls on 1.25 acres seems piddly to you ballers.

Comment

• my house is actually 2 houses joined at the seam, right after they took the wheels off.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Sounds like you live in Mexico. Baller status: revoked.
                  Aint no Mexicans where I live, only Puerto Ricans.

Comment

• I'd rather have Mexicans.

EDIT: I need to think longer on this statement. Having had both, the jury is hung at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                      I'd rather have Mexicans.
                      Well to be fair, I should have said "closest" PR are in New Jersey, and NJ is about 2 and a half hours East.
                      And I would rather have Mexicans, I miss my Mexican food.

Comment

• Mexican men seem to work harder, but Puerto Rican chicks are better in the sack.

Mexican food is definitely the tipping point.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          I just read this whole thread. And if there is one thing I hope FreightTrain learned, it's eventually you'll piss off enough people to the point they verify all the bullshit you spew.

That's exactly what happened here. This has been a long time coming, but a handful of people got together this morning, and this is what you have here, on display, for everyone to see.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Well this thread got all serious and shit....
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Its interesting how perspective works. FT and I may be somewhat similar in home values and such, but I get to see first hand how low on the totem pole I really am. One of my friends got a several million dollar bonus this year, another that owns a medium sized company gambled on an expansion and lost more than my household gross income was last year.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• My cardboard works.

Comment

Working...
                                X