Don't call the cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    I don't have hate. I only pointed out that you are a glutton of your own punishment. You bring up a deadhorse thread that you and Eric have been going back and forth on for days. It's bad enough you can't let things go in new threads, you find an excuse to bring back another one. Take that for what it's worth.
    If you tell him you are an underage girl he will text you his thoughts on the matter. lmao
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• what is the current temp in your house?

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        Obviously you care enough for the negative comments.

So you tell me.
        I guess I better remain positive from here on out.

You give great head Matt!
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

I don't have hate. I only pointed out that you are a glutton of your own punishment. You bring up a deadhorse thread that you and Eric had been going back and forth on for days when it finally made its way off the first page. It's bad enough you can't let things go in new threads, you find an excuse to bring back another one. Take that for what it's worth.
          Since you are a tad dense tonight, let me quote myself so you might understand:

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          The point was, you mental midget, that it's funny that this story lost traction.

It's funnier that it happened after the coroner's report.

So, what could have been in the report that made the press drop this like a hot potato? That's where my point is. It probably helped the officer, so the press decided that it was in their best interest to let it die...

Again, there has to be a reason that the bulk of the coverage ended May 29th. That just happens to be right before the coroner's report came out.

Why didn't the press keep covering the story? I'd be willing to bet that there was something in that report that made the story less "if it bleeds, it leads".

That's the question folks should be asking. If the police were in fact so trigger happy, why the stoppage in the coverage?

Contrary to what you believe (and to think I just brought this up to argue is completely stupid), the reason I brought this up was that I was waiting to see if the press would continue hammering the officer that was involved.

Aren't you just a little curious as to why this died down?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            I guess I better remain positive from here on out.

You give great head Matt!

Thanks Alan, but it helps that you have the penis of a gnat.

I'm not gay, but 20 bux is 20 bux.......

Comment

Again, there has to be a reason that the bulk of the coverage ended May 29th. That just happens to be right before the coroner's report came out.

Why didn't the press keep covering the story? I'd be willing to bet that there was something in that report that made the story less "if it bleeds, it leads".

That's the question folks should be asking. If the police were in fact so trigger happy, why the stoppage in the coverage?

Contrary to what you believe (and to think I just brought this up to argue is completely stupid), the reason I brought this up was that I was waiting to see if the press would continue hammering the officer that was involved.

could it be the same reason the JFK assassination doesnt lead off the news everyday? new news happens every second.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

This thread like any thread that goes past 3 pages went WAY off topic with your badgering back and forth and you know it. Whatever excuse you have to use to sleep at night. I don't really care either way.

Comment

Thanks Alan, but it helps that you have the penis of a gnat.

I'm not gay, but 20 bux is 20 bux.......
                  That was very witty and congratulations on coming out of the closet.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    could it be the same reason the JFK assassination doesnt lead off the news everyday? new news happens every second.

god bless.
                    That happened before you were born, and there is a HUGE difference between that and this.

Comment

This thread like any thread that goes past 3 pages went WAY off topic with your badgering back and forth and you know it. Whatever excuse you have to use to sleep at night. I don't really care either way.
                      There was no badgering until you came in throwing insults before you had any idea what I was talking about.

You were so quick for a put down, you didn't think things through, and when I made you look like an ass, you continued to deflect and insult.

That's OK Trip, I understand you have issues with me through authority, and that's fine. Go ahead and vent, you need to get it out of your system..

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        That was very witty and congratulations on coming out of the closet.
                        Only for you, baby.

Comment

There was no badgering until you came in throwing insults before you had any idea what I was talking about.

You were so quick for a put down, you didn't think things through, and when I made you look like an ass, you continued to deflect and insult.

That's OK Trip, I understand you have issues with me through authority, and that's fine. Go ahead and vent, you need to get it out of your system..
                          Oh there wasn't badgering between you and Eric? LOL Damn you're either blind as fuck or dumb as fuck. I'm leaning towards the latter. and LMAO you have no authority over me dick wad, get over yourself.

Comment

You think you have some sort of authority here? That is hilarious but really explains a lot.

Comment

• That post right there explains A LOT. He never amounted to shit so he thought he'd get himself a badge and a gun.

Comment

• Would you eat an orange kangaroo?

Comment

Working...
                                X