No Jurisdiction, No Problem: Local Police Make Up Their Own Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Who would want to punch me in the mouth?
    The list is long, like my Johnson.

You're nothing more verbal diarrhea full of hate and negativity.

No need to be hateful. In truth I've just been wanting to post that for like two weeks.
    You have all the time in the world. Are you sure you've been waiting only two weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      You have all the time in the world. Are you sure you've been waiting only two weeks?

Why do you keep posting in other threads for a day, then come back to revive one that is falling down the list that you've been pretending to ignore lately? You're basically pulling a mutherjuggz any time someone would compliment her on insurance or something else. Talk about ironic.

Now, onto the rest. Are you jealous of me or something? All you seem to be able to talk about is all my free time, as if that's some sort of negative. lmfao. A little upset that I'm basically retired at 37 and you're still working 80 hour weeks hoping that the City of Fort Worth retirement fund Jody is so fond of bringing up doesn't implode before you get a chance to use it? I have never seen someone so consistently make a fool of themselves while viciously trying to prove the opposite. It literally leaks out of your every pore.

Would anyone like to talk about how angry free time makes them? Maybe these type of people exist and I've just never encountered them before. Lets open a dialogue. After all, I've got plenty of time to consider things I'd never entertained before. Enlightenment here I come!

Comment

Pow!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Why do you keep posting in other threads for a day, then come back to revive one that is falling down the list that you've been pretending to ignore lately? You're basically pulling a mutherjuggz any time someone would compliment her on insurance or something else. Talk about ironic.

Now, onto the rest. Are you jealous of me or something? All you seem to be able to talk about is all my free time, as if that's some sort of negative. lmfao. A little upset that I'm basically retired at 37 and you're still working 80 hour weeks hoping that the City of Fort Worth retirement fund Jody is so fond of bringing up doesn't implode before you get a chance to use it? I have never seen someone so consistently make a fool of themselves while viciously trying to prove the opposite. It literally leaks out of your every pore.

Would anyone like to talk about how angry free time makes them? Maybe these type of people exist and I've just never encountered them before. Lets open a dialogue. After all, I've got plenty of time to consider things I'd never entertained before. Enlightenment here I come!
          Pretending to ignore?

That's where you are wrong dear boy. Some things just aren't a priority.

Jealous of you not having a purpose in life? Hardly. Annoyed that you can criticize 24/7? Maybe. Someone needed to bring attention to your antics, and when I did, you went full keyboard warfare. It was quite entertaining and lamentable.

When you quit lashing out at people because of your own shortcomings and anger issues, then maybe you will see the writing on the wall. There is no need to antagonize, insult, belittle, and patronize like you do. One of these days you are going to implode, and all of those with you on their pool can mark you off. I considered adding you to mine, but you just don't have the backbone to do something so drastic. Your yellow streak runs through your core.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            Pow!
            Not a surprise that you are nutswinging....

Comment

Not a surprise that you are nutswinging....
              Not a surprise that you are calling me a nut swinger. Just for the record, I don't hate cops or even FTWPD, they actually gave me a warning once for making an illegal turn and since I was clearly from Allen, he let me go, that and I told them we were shooting buds.

I JUST HATE THE PLANO POLICE & COCKRELL HILL POLICE DEPARTMENT'S!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Pretending to ignore?

That's where you are wrong dear boy. Some things just aren't a priority.

Jealous of you not having a purpose in life? Hardly. Annoyed that you can criticize 24/7? Maybe. Someone needed to bring attention to your antics, and when I did, you went full keyboard warfare. It was quite entertaining and lamentable.

When you quit lashing out at people because of your own shortcomings and anger issues, then maybe you will see the writing on the wall. There is no need to antagonize, insult, belittle, and patronize like you do. One of these days you are going to implode, and all of those with you on their pool can mark you off. I considered adding you to mine, but you just don't have the backbone to do something so drastic. Your yellow streak runs through your core.
                Not a priority? Because making a post is such a difficult task that requires your utmost attention. lol! If you're trying that hard and these are the results you're getting, it's okay to go find a new hobby that you might be able to master after a decade of trying.

No job equals no purpose? And yet you've stated before that you aren't defined by your job, despite monumental evidence to the contrary. Which is it? Make up your mind. Thank you for the public service of bring attention to my antics. It has worked out so well for you, and I'm sure no one else had noticed I was even here before you started talking shit about my wife to "Bring attention to my antics." You're one classy mofo.

You keep talking about anger issues. Over and over again. Yet you're the one so angry you are constantly threatening people. So angry you left the board for 7 months. So angry you threatened to have your son beat me up. So angry you threatened to arrest/beat up Brent at Dino's. So angry you threatened my job. So angry you ran a back ground check on me and started posting details about my house until I responded in kind.

Who is angry?

Your dipshit oblivious existence amuses the hell out of me. It's pretty hard to be angry when I'm consistently laughing at your stumpfuck ass so often. I'm frankly glad you're back. It gives me something to pass all this free time!!!!!11111 And as most doctors are fond of saying, laughter really is the best medicine. Thanks Matt. Hell, I might shed a tear.

Comment

Regardless of the arrogance, they are still within some jurisdiction. Cops are rarely reasonable people, their enforcement is largely subjective, and rarely does it rise to the levels of reasoned objectivity. Somehow or another, departments seem to largely employ the single largest group of homers in existence.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    Regardless of the arrogance, they are still within some jurisdiction. Cops are rarely reasonable people, their enforcement is largely subjective, and rarely does it rise to the levels of reasoned objectivity. Somehow or another, departments seem to largely employ the single largest group of homers in existence.

Yes, but how do you feel about free time?

Comment

Not a priority? Because making a post is such a difficult task that requires your utmost attention. lol! If you're trying that hard and these are the results you're getting, it's okay to go find a new hobby that you might be able to master after a decade of trying.
                      Awwwww, really Arnold?

No job equals no purpose? And yet you've stated before that you aren't defined by your job, despite monumental evidence to the contrary. Which is it? Make up your mind. Thank you for the public service of bring attention to my antics. It has worked out so well for you, and I'm sure no one else had noticed I was even here before you started talking shit about my wife to "Bring attention to my antics." You're one classy mofo.
                      Do you really want to start calling the pot black, Mr. Kettle? My attention turned to you only after your antics surfaced. Classy? How about some of the stuff you've posted over the years, and the outright degrading and derogatory comments you've posted about me, knowing I cannot respond in kind? Talk about a cowardly classless degenerate.

You keep talking about anger issues. Over and over again. Yet you're the one so angry you are constantly threatening people. So angry you left the board for 7 months. So angry you threatened to have your son beat me up. So angry you threatened to arrest/beat up Brent at Dino's. So angry you threatened my job. So angry you ran a back ground check on me and started posting details about my house until I responded in kind.

Who is angry?
                      I've never threatened anyone. I wish you could get that through your thick arrogant skull. I challenged you to a contest, but I've NEVER threatened you. It's just you repeating it over and over so you will believe it, and have others believe it. I've never threatened to arrest Brent either. Please, do share a link or STFU.

And for the record, I do believe any 8th grader could kick your ass.

Oh, and I've never ran a "background" check on you. If you wish, you can do an FOI request and see that for yourself. Using departmental resources like that is a big No-No and you aren't worth getting in trouble for.

Your dipshit oblivious existence amuses the hell out of me. It's pretty hard to be angry when I'm consistently laughing at your stumpfuck ass so often. I'm frankly glad you're back. It gives me something to pass all this free time!!!!!11111 And as most doctors are fond of saying, laughter really is the best medicine. Thanks Matt. Hell, I might shed a tear.
                      I'm glad I can be an amusement to some partially medically retired worthless POS. Let's compare retirements some day. I'm sure a partially retired counter monkey from a parts store has an exorbitant retirement. You gave Steve such a ration of shit, now you're doing the same thing.

How does it feel?

By the way, I'm patiently waiting to laugh last.

Keep on posting from behind that screen door.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        You know, you still haven't seen how it really works.

One of the board's staunchest police critics has, and now he sees how the other half lives. He doesn't visit the board any more, but we still have lunch every few months.

Comment

Awwwww, really Arnold?

Do you really want to start calling the pot black, Mr. Kettle? My attention turned to you only after your antics surfaced. Classy? How about some of the stuff you've posted over the years, and the outright degrading and derogatory comments you've posted about me, knowing I cannot respond in kind? Talk about a cowardly classless degenerate.

I've never threatened anyone. I wish you could get that through your thick arrogant skull. I challenged you to a contest, but I've NEVER threatened you. It's just you repeating it over and over so you will believe it, and have others believe it. I've never threatened to arrest Brent either. Please, do share a link or STFU.

And for the record, I do believe any 8th grader could kick your ass.

Oh, and I've never ran a "background" check on you. If you wish, you can do an FOI request and see that for yourself. Using departmental resources like that is a big No-No and you aren't worth getting in trouble for.

I'm glad I can be an amusement to some partially medically retired worthless POS. Let's compare retirements some day. I'm sure a partially retired counter monkey from a parts store has an exorbitant retirement. You gave Steve such a ration of shit, now you're doing the same thing.

How does it feel?

By the way, I'm patiently waiting to laugh last.

Keep on posting from behind that screen door.
                          There you go making another vague threat. The posts have been linked half a dozen times before and you just stand back and go "Nuh-uh!" I have no concern about how much your retirement is. Mine is enough for me to live comfortably, and that is that. Did you seriously just pull a fucking FreightTrain in here?

You can't respond in kind? What in the fuck are you even rambling about you dumb motherfucker? You've been badly throwing everything but the kitchen sink at me trying to upset me for the last 3 years, and now you try to paint yourself as some sort of victim savant. Take responsibility for your own actions you pathetic little cunt. Good lord. Unbelievable.

Comment

One of the board's staunchest police critics has, and now he sees how the other half lives. He doesn't visit the board any more, but we still have lunch every few months.
                            Not this century, but keep in mind, the bulk of my undergrad was in CJ, so I've been through ride along and working with dept's to see how things operate. I'm not impuning all officers, but my point is increasing more on point.

But set it up and I'll come down. I've got a few months to kill.

Comment

I think 03blu's account got taken over by JKD.

Comment

So, that's what happened to Mike.

Comment

Working...
                                X