Suicide Squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    According to Rotten Tomatoes, this thing is getting slammed (33%) almost as bad as BvS (27%).

Poor DC, they can't make a decent movie if Chris Nolan isn't behind it.
    Is that the Rotten Tomatoes reviews from the public or critics? isn't there two?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Is that the Rotten Tomatoes reviews from the public or critics? isn't there two?
      All critics, none of the public has seen it yet

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        All critics, none of the public has seen it yet
        that we know of

Comment

It's critics. It hasn't been released yet so there's no public opinion consensus. I often don't align with critic opinions, but at the same time, a can't remember a movie that got below 35% on RT that wasn't a piece of crap.

Comment

Press screenings have public audiences... But there times where tell you to not say anything while leaving the theater.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
              Press screenings have public audiences... But there times where tell you to not say anything while leaving the theater.
              So, have you seen it? If "no" did they tell you not to say anything?

Comment

It was a good movie! Not fucking knock your fucking socks off good but good. I'm glad a Latino finally got some action. Don't let that deter some of you assholes.....hell, maybe that why the critics didn't like it.
                .....bro....

Comment

More critics have weighed in. It's down to 26% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                    More critics have weighed in. It's down to 26% on Rotten Tomatoes.
                    Yes, but audiences are giving it 74% thus far.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                      Yes, but audiences are giving it 74% thus far.
                      The power of fanboys!

Comment

The power of fanboys!
                        Shut it Marvel whore!!!

I'll be watching next weekend when the crowd of nerds subsides.
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                          Shut it Marvel whore!!!

Brash space adventurer Peter Quill (Chris Pratt) finds himself the quarry of relentless bounty hunters after he steals an orb coveted by Ronan, a powerful villain. To evade Ronan, Quill is forced into an uneasy truce with four disparate misfits: gun-toting Rocket Raccoon, treelike-humanoid Groot, enigmatic Gamora, and vengeance-driven Drax the Destroyer. But when he discovers the orb's true power and the cosmic threat it poses, Quill must rally his ragtag group to save the universe.

Comment

I just saw it. I enjoyed it, not as bad as critics made it out to be. However I went in expecting the typical Zach Snyder action fest and lacking substance and continuity.

Comment

It was entertaining. The comedic one liners were extremely forced and cheesy.
                              Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                                I just saw it. I enjoyed it, not as bad as critics made it out to be. However I went in expecting the typical Zach Snyder action fest and lacking substance and continuity.
                                Snyder didn't direct it.
                                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                                X