Fear The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear The Walking Dead

This is the title of the new spinoff series based in L.A.

Guess we can discuss in this thread so the original isn't too confusing.

Yes, the original is already confusing enough.

I wonder how the thugs handle it all.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Yes, the original is already confusing enough.

I wonder how the thugs handle it all.
      I don't know, but I do hope there's a noticeable cultural difference as far as response to the Zpocalypse.

Comment

Maybe they will eventually find the source of it all. I really wish the WD would get to what started it all, but I doubt they ever will.

Comment

I have not seen season 5 yet, but if it continues as season 4 did - I may discontinue watching it. I really dug season 1 and 2 though.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Maybe they will eventually find the source of it all. I really wish the WD would get to what started it all, but I doubt they ever will.
            I've always been cool with the "who knows" aspect of the cause. It's from the perspective of the survivors, which likely wouldn't know anything, and the (faux)science behind it isn' the interesting part. I'd just like to see things in a different environment besides Georgia woods.

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
            I have not seen season 5 yet, but if it continues as season 4 did - I may discontinue watching it. I really dug season 1 and 2 though.
            Not sure if serious.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
              5 is better

Comment

I hope the chicks are hotter and they wear less clothes.

Comment

If blacks act in the zombie apocalypse the way they do in a scary movie, their population will diminish fast.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                    I hope the chicks are hotter and they wear less clothes.
                    it is set in LA, so be prepared for for the walking dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      If blacks act in the zombie apocalypse the way they do in a scary movie, their population will diminish fast.
                      Their population will diminish fast anyway.
                      WH

Comment

Everyone is going to attack the zombies with toyota priuses and rolled up yoga mats.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Looks terrible. I guess we will see what the fuck they come up with though.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I figure they will use this series for other comic story lines they haven't used in the original. Might as well use all the pre-written intellectual content while the concept is still popular.

Comment

I will watch it, but I am not sure how good it will be. If they show LA breaking down in a realistic manner I will be much more impressed. I want to see the rodney king riots/katrina looting/basketball playoffs type riots x10, plus zombies.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                              X