another plate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another plate?

had a guy stop by this afternoon. rang the doorbell and looked shocked as hell when I answered. he didn't really know what to say other than I'm looking for my homeboy so I played along. yeah Adrian you're at the right place what's up. it goes on for a couple more rounds finally I tell him to hold one while I get the $25 he was supposed to pick up from Adrian. As soon as I go to close the door there he goes about to make a sprint to his altima when I quickly reopen the door and say wtf wait right here he says ok and again makes a sprint after I close the door. Its a current model Altima. Guy was a skinny black with street tattoos. the only one I remember was a life-size note right smack in the middle of his neck with the dead president being right were his adam's apple would be sorry I don't remember the denomination.

anyhow it's a current white altima all original. sunroof and tint and alloy wheels not hubs.

JFF7758
    JFF7753

really the last number is the only one in question.

Yeah, that ain't gonna happen.

Comment

oh well

Comment

So adrian wants me to pick that 25 up that homeboy left behind

Comment

shit was hilarious. guy was trying to give me every wrong answer possible to get himself out of this little predicament and I kept reassuring him with a straight face their was no mistake

Comment

Wow. You got cased pretty hard. Watch your 6 for a while, dude. I would also recommend strongly that you involve the police.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I knew the deal right from get go. my neighborhood has been getting hit pretty hard as of late and some of the footage being shared is down right scary. older neighbors that've been here a long time have been moving out

Comment

Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
                I knew the deal right from get go. my neighborhood has been getting hit pretty hard as of late and some of the footage being shared is down right scary. older neighbors that've been here a long time have been moving out
                Then there’s a good chance that the police are aware of them. If you have a vehicle and a plate it might be helpful to them.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

You should have just shot him in the dead president. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    Then there’s a good chance that the police are aware of them. If you have a vehicle and a plate it might be helpful to them.
                    First thing I did was call it in but was hoping to call back with a definitive plate number since I originally told them four possible plate numbers.

This excerpt from My cousins trailer stolen in Dallas thread yesterday is what prompted me to make this post:
                    "Pretty much handed the Dallas detective the case on a silver platter, and they never did anything."

The police are aware it's happening and that's about as far as it goes. DPD is severely understaffed and it shows but more importantly the perps know. Every still shot/video shared within the community shows a different getaway car, it's hard to keep up with. The latest trend is perps wearing safety vests.
                    Last edited by hxbernal; 08-28-2018, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      You should have just shot him in the dead president. Problem solved.
                      only in a perfect world

Comment

Why in the hell did you open the door? lol

I always do some kind of a quick peek from somewhere they can't see. If I'd seen a guy with another guy's face on his adams apple, it would have just been nope.
                        WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

I always do some kind of a quick peek from somewhere they can't see. If I'd seen a guy with another guy's face on his adams apple, it would have just been nope.
                          somebody's gotta show these fuckers what's up. I saw the guy from my office so I answered the door with a 9 in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

I'd have had a pistol in my hand, but I'd have answered.

You baby back bitch!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X