Mr edd vs white boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mike View Post
    his company reviews lately aren't very good...

Looks like he's trying to make that carless chris money back.
    no sir.i correct my mistakes.i have never left a custmore shafted.

Comment

• Originally posted by whiteboy View Post
      you dont own a bug drag car.

Wheres the 86gt at? Street only
      the 86 is sitting inside the shop.waiting for the correct time to get started on it.this car is intended for a 16 year old kid when he get to age to drive.not many 86gt have the paint job that this one does.it worth the wait.not many 86gt running round that looks like this one.

I will still race u wiTH my slow bug.my title my name on it.means it is my car.u just to chicken to accept.

Comment

• Mother of God this thread delivers lol This cant be real

Comment

• Goodnite dfwmustang.

I have proven my point whiteboy trash talks over the phone and wont step to the plate. My offer stands my ssssslllloooowwww bug vs. His 03-04 cobra/pinks

he refuses to race. He say's it aint ur car.i have title 4 this car.he says it aint ur car. U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.
          EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE
          BUT HE IS QUICK TO CALL ME A NI*GER HE SCARED THE NI*GER WILL PIMP HIS RIDE.

Comment

• Originally posted by slowhand View Post
            you're not in much of a position to be asking that of another human being.
            only english word he can spell is ni*ger.that what got this whole thing goin again.i even tried to send him, work.never do i bash sum one till he tell me and my ni*ger son to fuck off.that when this got me going

Comment

• Originally posted by MR EDD View Post
              only english word he can spell is ni*ger.
              You sir should really not bash other people's spelling.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                you sir should really not bash other people's spelling.
                u must be racist to.huh.u got the white sheet on

Comment

Goodnite dfwmustang.

I have proven my point whiteboy trash talks over the phone and wont step to the plate. My offer stands my ssssslllloooowwww bug vs. His 03-04 cobra/pinks

he refuses to race. He say's it aint ur car.i have title 4 this car.he says it aint ur car. U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.
                  EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE
                  BUT HE IS QUICK TO CALL ME A NI*GER HE SCARED THE NI*GER WILL PIMP HIS RIDE.

I know you're a fucking moron and all, but step back for a moment and riddle me this. If you two raced and he lost, what would it prove? You'd still be a fucking moron. So, congrats on being a fucking moron with a car that is faster than some other random persons car, I guess. Boy, what an accomplishment.

Comment

u must be racist to.huh.u got the white sheet on
                    lol, I take it you are black then? I'm most certainly prejudice in thinking you're a moron based off your posts and nothing further. Racist? No. However, I don't think you're capable of knowing the difference or even finding a way to figure out the difference.

Carry on with your bad self.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      I know you're a fucking moron and all, but step back for a moment and riddle me this. If you two raced and he lost, what would it prove? You'd still be a fucking moron. So, congrats on being a fucking moron with a car that is faster than some other random persons car, I guess. Boy, what an accomplishment.
                      He would be a moron with an 03 cobra.
                      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• damn your a dumbass darkie
                        see kids this is why you never go full retard

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          RACIST!!

Just like Whiteboy!!

O, you gon' get it now.

Comment

• Got the sheet on!

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                              Got the sheet on!
                              maybe we should go put a giant capital t in his yard and set it on fire to tell him its
                              time to leave
                              LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                                maybe we should go put a giant capital t in his yard and set it on fire to tell him its
                                time to leave
                                lol
                                do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X