Car Masters on Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Masters on Netflix

Just your standard car shop show to binge watch. But hot damn if it doesn’t have one fine woman. Enjoy Constance.

came for pics, was disappointed. guess I will have to look it up now.

Comment

I started watching Goblin Motor Works on MT on demand, pretty talented crew and Helen Stanley isn't too shabby. It's kind of like Top Gear meets Monster Garage.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
        came for pics, was disappointed. guess I will have to look it up now.
        What’s the fun in just giving it away? Most of us have nothing better to do right now!

Comment

Comment

Helloooooo nurse!

Comment

I'm not sure if the pics are real or not, but the internet has some stuff that would be better suited for the NSFW section labeled as her.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                I'm not sure if the pics are real or not, but the internet has some stuff that would be better suited for the NSFW section labeled as her.
                Post it in the NSFW.

DO IT!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                  Just saw the other thread, thanks for that.

Not a new opinion from me, but while she looks amazing in that outfit (and let's be honest, she's gorgeous by any measure), the nudes tell the whole story. Girl needs to put on a few lbs. A good clothing model does not necessarily equal a good nude model.

Still, a pretty girl draped over a classic Mustang is always good.

edit: even if that classic Mustang is just a 6 cylinder, lol

Comment

I think shes just about perfect, I dig skinny chicks, especially ones with c-cups. She's the prefect height too, 5'7. From what I have read she is from Portugal decent. It some of her early pictures it looks as though she has had a c-section with would explain the bigger tits in that frame, but I could be wrong, they could be store bought.
                    I also believe she built that Stang, so she may have wanted to keep it original. I give her props on being in the profession, very rare to see a chick turning wrenches...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                    X