Subwoofer??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subwoofer??

Like to stay around 500. If you know of any other ones around that range, post them up.

Living Room: About 3550 cubic ft

HSU VTF-1 MK2
    The best value for price home theater systems and subwoofers on the market guaranteed

SVS PB-1000
    Ported box home theater subwoofer delivers ground-shaking SPLs and subterranean low frequency extension without sacrificing detail and accuracy.

Thanks
    Last edited by Rafa; 04-26-2015, 09:43 AM. Reason: Adding room size

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MJ1YR8Y?ie=UTF8&at=&force-full-site=1&ref_=aw_bottom_links[/ame]
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Amazon Bic

May not be the best, but I have this one... I've liked it so far and haven't had any issues. Currently considering picking up a second one to run two with my system...

Comment

I have always heard very good things about HSU. I have had a Svs pb2+ since 2002 with no issues.
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Read a few good reviews for this Polk 505.

Half the price of my budget.

Buy Polk Audio Monitor Series New Monitor 45B Two-Way Bookshelf Loudspeaker (Black) Pair with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
            Read a few good reviews for this Polk 505.

Half the price of my budget.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16882290130
            That's what I have and I love it.

Comment

I'm kind of torn between them. Just want to be sure that it feels the livingroom with no issue. I have a pretty good size LR.

Comment

I have the BIC America F12 12-Inch 475-Watt Front Firing Powered Subwoofer. Sounds great, does everything I need it to in my living room.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/BIC-America-F12-475-Watt-Subwoofer/dp/B0015A8Y5M/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1430164103&sr =1-1&keywords=bic+subwoofer[/ame]

Comment

I have an SVS PB12 (think that is the model..the one right before the 2000) and love it. Check out their outlet section as well. Mine was almost perfect and I got it for $450 with a normal price of $550. I love the fact SVS has the anytime upgrade thing though honestly dont know if I ever will.

HSU is also great. Ever though about DIY? You can build an awesome sub cheap (apparently, I have no experience.). Lots of guys on AVS forums with flat pack sub boxes and a driver from Parts Express.

Comment

I have a Outlaw LFM-1 EX sub that rocks it pretty well. Had the amp go out on me after a couple of years, and after a 5 min call they sent me a new amp just requesting that I send the old one back for them to diagnose.

Comment

I went ahead and ordered the Polk 505. Half my budget, and from what Jared said, and what I've read, it's a really good sub.

Comment

I went ahead and ordered the Polk 505. Half my budget, and from what Jared said, and what I've read, it's a really good sub.
                        I think you'll dig it. It's damn loud.

Comment

Update with your thoughts?

Comment

Subwoofer??

Hell yea, sucker has some juevos for price I paid. Very happy with it. Got it on Tuesday. Shakes the pictures on the wall pretty good. Plays lows pretty well.
                            Played a few scenes from transformers and Inception and was impressed. Went aheaD and reconfigured rest os speakers.

I even played some Nemesis for the hell of it. Hahaha.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Working...
                              X