Kings of Pain on History?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kings of Pain on History?

These guys are a couple of fucking morons, hahahaha!

Just a quick synopsis for those who are not watching, these guys are going all over the world and getting bitten and stung by the poisonous creatures of all kinds. I just happen to be up late with the meat sweats and I stumbled across these tools.
    So far, they have been stung by African scorpions, crazy looking wasps, Amazon bird eating tarantulas, lion fish.
    That tarantula bite looked really fucking painful, its a funny ass show that supposed to be science, lmfao!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

We caught it last night.. cringe worthy for sure.

Comment

I'd be interested into seeing how a bullet ant bite feels.

Comment

Not sure if it's the same guy or a cable copy-cat, but there was a guy doing the same thing on youtube a little while back.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXjHb5QmDV0[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            I'd be interested into seeing how a bullet ant bite feels.
            Probably pretty painful, but the sting is supposed to be otherworldly.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

these have to be my (white) people....

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

It's really too bad how far the history channel has fallen. Back in the day I used to really enjoy that channel.
                WH

Comment

My kids enjoy it - but dude on YT has been doing it for awhile already.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Yeah, that guy sucks. Though it is funny as well, dumb fucks...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      Probably pretty painful, but the sting is supposed to be otherworldly.
                      You know wtf i meant!

Comment

Working...
                      X