Black Friday scores!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    I thought that was krazy kris? Are there 2 YouTube fishermen on the board?
    I thought they were the same person..

If not, sorry for blindly bashing on folks who record themselves fishing! Don't want to take that joy away..
    WRX

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      I didn't buy anything but I'm thinking about getting that Brittney Spears Fleshlight mentioned in the tags.
      I've heard that buying used will significantly reduce the otherwise lengthy break-in period for men of "stature."

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
        Not a damn thing, my sanity is worth more than saving a few bucks on things I didn't need in the first place.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
        We agree on something. They can't lower the price enough to make it worth dealing with teeming masses. The more you lower the prices, the more of them would show up. They successfully ensured that I'll never go.

For me "black friday" is the day or 2 (or 3) after xmas. Ton of open box stuff. Got a $1600 TV for $1300 and it was 2 days used. Bought a couple days ago, $300 off. Lots of stuff out there like that, during that time.
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
          Ruger LCP II at Academy for $219.99 which was the lowest I've seen them anywhere. Amazingly I sold my Kel Tec P3AT the following day on Armslist for $200.
          The ii is definitely an upgrade over the gen 1, trigger, sights, slide, grips etc..

Thanks for the heads up!
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
          X