Dodge ecu tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge ecu tuning

I have an 03' Dakota that I am building a turbo setup for and want to keep the factory ecu. Does anyone know if there is a Dodge equivalent to LT1 edit or LS edit?
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Fuck I can't remember but hopefully it will point you in the right direction. A friend's brother inlaw found out about a place where all you do is email them a a list of the mods and what engine they're on, and they'll mail you an ECU modified for those mods. I'm sure they take paypal or something. You're supposed to mail them your old ECU which they of course mod and sell to someone else. Guess that way you're only paying for their mod work on it. I'll ask him if he can ask the inlaw what the name of the company was. They dealt with dodge trucks.

I need to find some company that does this for 94-95 mustangs. If anyone knows of one please post it up. I like the mail idea, I don't feel like taking the car anywhere and spending most of the day dealing with it.
    WH

Comment

Seeing as how I have logged about 3000 hours tuning on a dyno I would rather eat worms before I let someone send me a generic tune.

What I am after may not exsist so I may throw an E11 on the truck. The factory tps is not a full range design and I was kind of concerned about that fact when considering the factory ecu.

The 104 pin EEC-V has a dozen or so tuning options if you need one.

Edit: Kenney Bell does a good job on semi custom tunes for EEC-Vs.
      Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 10-19-2017, 01:17 PM.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I was wrong anyway, he was talking about his GM 3.8L and not his dodge truck apparently.
        WH

Comment

Inertia motorsports in pflugerville knows dodge. I know eventually my ram will get power upgrades and it's a place I'm looking into,

Comment

Years ago I was at Xtreme HP in NRH (fuck those cheating incompetant dicks) and they were building a full tilt 5.9 RT (blower, built motor, etc). They were running a Big Stuff 3 setup on it because they had no other option I believe. That was like 8 years ago though
            1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Have you checked with hptuners? I've used them many times to tune dodge stuff, not sure about an 03 Dakota though..

Comment

Working...
              X