Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
    What the fuck!
    I burn Bryans car ,Brian welds holes in exhaust to pay for it. Get it right!
    Fixed......
    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
      I've seen a few in my mirror making that funny noise....
      You have a 2010 'Maro with a centri?
      sigpic

Comment

• I had what was the Fastest 5th gen car for a while, I traded it for a boat with a friend of mine. Car ran pretty good, went 5.90's last time out. That was the stock block built Ls7, built a LsX 434 w/11 degree heads (LXR) with a carbed intake........It ran 10.0's on motor, never sprayed a full pass.

All bottle....
        Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• Originally posted by WildBill View Post
          I didn't think you smoked, man.

Seriously, How many Whipple Camaros have you seen?
          whipple.. none local since the kit just came out... but there are several 600 rwhp maggie onces local.. still slow..

I guess for you a 600 rwhp 4200lbs camaro is fast...
          keep in mine.. its still faster then my slow car.. since mine is just BPU++
          2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
            whipple.. none local since the kit just came out... but there are several 600 rwhp maggie onces local.. still slow..

I guess for you a 600 rwhp 4200lbs camaro is fast...
            keep in mine.. its still faster then my slow car.. since mine is just BPU++
            No silly. We ARE talking about CAMAROS here..........fat as they may be!

A C6..............sure! I'd put a procharger on it.
            Whipple hasn't come out with a kit for the Vette yet...........key word...yet. It's still in the works. I'd have to see the actual numbers on the Whipple kit for the Vette before I'd take it over the ProCharger.
            sigpic

Comment

No silly. We ARE talking about CAMAROS here..........fat as they may be!

A C6..............sure! I'd put a procharger on it.
              Whipple hasn't come out with a kit for the Vette yet...........key word...yet. It's still in the works. I'd have to see the actual numbers on the Whipple kit for the Vette before I'd take it over the ProCharger.
              this looks like a whipple 2.9....

on a c6...

just sayin..they are almost done with it
              bill. you made me push your car you know i have to give you a hard time

2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

I didn't think you smoked, man.

Seriously, How many Whipple Camaros have you seen?
                Whipple isnt going to do anything that the maggie or KB cars havnt already done(Which isnt much at all). KB makes more power on the Ford stuff and will continue that path with the Camaro. You simply cant find a better pd blower.
                ProCharger without a doubt blows all of the pd blowers out of the water. I know the big deal with the Maggie ,KB and Whipple cars is the instant tq. You only use that tq hit once then get railed by a Centri car.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                  Fixed......
                  Yesss!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by eric 2v gt View Post
                    dont worry guys the guy with the blue vette sold it.
                    It's me fool!!! Lol... This is my old screen name on "DFWStangs"
                    2005 C6 Z51: Cam only - 477rwhp (corrected)

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                      this looks like a whipple 2.9....

on a c6...

just sayin..they are almost done with it
                      bill. you made me push your car you know i have to give you a hard time

Yeah................not a kit yet and not too many Vette owners want a cowl hood.

I had to get someone STRONG that night! Don't know if we'd got it off the line with out your Jewish muscles! LOL!
                      I think that was the stickiest I'd ever seen that track!
                      sigpic

Comment

Whipple isnt going to do anything that the maggie or KB cars havnt already done(Which isnt much at all). KB makes more power on the Ford stuff and will continue that path with the Camaro. You simply cant find a better pd blower.
                        ProCharger without a doubt blows all of the pd blowers out of the water. I know the big deal with the Maggie ,KB and Whipple cars is the instant tq. You only use that tq hit once then get railed by a Centri car.
                        To be honest with ya Sam, I haven't seen a race between the two. I've driven both though. The Procharger MAY make a pretty good run from a roll and that's about the only way I could see one winning.

I'll grant ya this, the Procharger is easier on the rear suspension.
                        sigpic

Comment

To be honest with ya Sam, I haven't seen a race between the two. I've driven both though. The Procharger MAY make a pretty good run from a roll and that's about the only way I could see one winning.

I'll grant ya this, the Procharger is easier on the rear suspension.
                          Let me splain it to you this way.
                          Below 3k rpm the Whipple will make more power due to its instant boost.
                          At only one time during a race and only for a very split second will the car be at 3k rpm. The Whipple has the advantage for .2 of a second of a 10 second race. The rest of the time the Procharger will run away.
                          I dont expect you to understand this seeing as how you are not the smartest person on the planet.

Comment

Let me splain it to you this way.
                            Below 3k rpm the Whipple will make more power due to its instant boost.
                            At only one time during a race and only for a very split second will the car be at 3k rpm. The Whipple has the advantage for .2 of a second of a 10 second race. The rest of the time the Procharger will run away.
                            I dont expect you to understand this seeing as how you are not the smartest person on the planet.
                            Sam, what about the Whipple vs Procharger vs Single Turbo or TT kit?

Recommendations por-favor ...
                            2005 C6 Z51: Cam only - 477rwhp (corrected)

Comment

• Originally posted by pbm.cc View Post
                              Sam, what about the Whipple vs Procharger vs Single Turbo or TT kit?

Recommendations por-favor ...
                              If money is no issue. TT>Single turbo>Procharger>Any Root Style. Procharger is hard to beat for the money if setup right though

Comment

• Originally posted by slownbmta View Post
                                If money is no issue. TT>Single turbo>Procharger>Any Root Style. Procharger is hard to beat for the money if setup right though
                                i know on a c6.. TT and make any decent power = $$$$$$$$$$
                                single turbo = FAIL unless you want to give up your AC.
                                Centri blower seems to where it's at.

Roots style blowers are great for people who want 500 rwhp and blow the tires off to show off for the 16 year old girlies.
                                2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Working...
                                X