Jackstand racing peeps???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackstand racing peeps???

so who is all on jackstands? How long have you been there?

Me well of course my race car has been there since, hmmm the end of 04 when I blew it up.

Still lacks wiring and a few other things. maybe this year it will run.

But I will have a vert up and running soon. Nothing special. It might get alittle track time. I mean stock heads and a b cam.

checking in....

I have been a member long enough for the cobwebs to grow up to the chassis.

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert
      checking in....

I have been a member long enough for the cobwebs to grow up to the chassis.
      x2

Comment

I'm on the stands for the winter. Rebuilding pretty much everything.
        03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
        "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Not me. The coupe has a new heart - now just needs a lung transplant

Comment

Well I'm on stands for now, been there since this time last year! But the motor is almost finished so then it'll be time to start puttin it back together and hopefully have together before the weather gets nice next year!

Comment

ive been down for 3 years..but the motor is coming together and the chassis is done..

Comment

Down for awhile now. New heads as of Friday. Hopefully a few more weeks.

Comment

mine sits in the garage for atleast 2 months at a time. Does that count?

Comment

Those jackstands look about as safe as using wooden 4x4's. There is hardly no base to those!

Comment

both of mine are on stands.... the 95 been out of comission for about 3yrs
                      and the new coupe is just not done yet... both will be ready nx year

Comment

Almost 3 years and counting.
                        2009 Mustang GT
                        1972 Country Squire

Comment

Mine is currently on stands, because racing season is over and I am having the heads/intake ported by SAM. Getting the carb redone by Davinci as well. It will be back together by February and ready to run some 6.00s-6.teens on motor hopefully in year round weather. Then probably some 5.60s, maybe 5.50s on a 200 hit.
                          Carl S.
                          2014 Ruby Red Premium GT A6, stock for now
                          80 Coupe, Stroked 9.2" Windsor, Yates C3, Dominator, glide, 9.60s n/a, 1.27 sixty 5.48@127.8 nitrous on radials.
                          9.32@128 pedaling it half track
                          sigpic

Comment

Does sitting on a 2 post lift count? Mine is down till Feb. Needs new gears, slicks, and check the engine out. Also planning some new ladder bars and a new rear end housing (fabricated). The new engine may also be ready by then. 460ci small block with 7721 heads flowing near 400cfm. Looking for near 900hp n/a.

Comment

my car has been down a year now, but should be coming out this coming spring,

new motor, new tranny,

Comment

Working...
                              X