No announcement yet.

Alt. or Batt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boy that was a hard lesson learned plus a tow bill?

Comment

Comment

Harbor Freight buys their top quality tools from the same factories that supply our competitors. We cut out the middleman and pass the savings to you!

$5 bucks and your done

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Comment

awesome tool. i will be visiting harbor freight tomorrow to buy a breaker bar to take off the serp. belt so ill look out for that.
          I was going to get a tow but bought a battery instead.
          I did watch that video along with many others. im gonna tackle it in the morning and pray that i can do it. ive removed and installed my fair share of alternators but this foreign, tight spot, no room to work business is for the birds
          .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
            awesome tool. i will be visiting harbor freight tomorrow to buy a breaker bar to take off the serp. belt so ill look out for that.
            I was going to get a tow but bought a battery instead.
            I did watch that video along with many others. im gonna tackle it in the morning and pray that i can do it. ive removed and installed my fair share of alternators but this foreign, tight spot, no room to work business is for the birds
            Amazing deals on this Serpentine Belt Tool Kit at Harbor Freight. Quality tools & low prices.

this will work because your limited on space

Comment

damn scoot, you work for HF or something
              .....bro....

Comment

damn scoot, you work for HF or something
                nah i just buy cheap shit to work on my cheap shit

Comment

It’s just a regular Honda Odyssey, I hope that won’t be a problem for me.
                  Hopefully it won't, but I believe that any vehicle is capable of suffering from a parasitic draw.
                  WH

Comment

Have you checked the alternator and battery grounds too? With bad grounds neither will last very long.

Comment

Grounds appeared to be solid as they were pretty snug when I removed it. Boy, I tell ya’ idk how many YouTube videos I’ve watched to help assist me on an install, just to get in there and do it a completely different way but the vids were helpful. Took me about an hour and a half but I got it out. I went with the breaker bar instead of the belt tool, only because I can use it for other jobs. Let’s see how it runs after the install and hopefully put an end to my problems.
                      .....bro....

Comment

good deal

Comment

Working...
                        X