National cell phone ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StanleyJustinTaliwhacker95 View Post
    That's ok you go ahead. I'm bored of that one already.
    Either you are too dumb to figure it out or you tuck tailed out of that thread, embarassed. Either are highly possible, but I'll lean toward the former.

Comment

• Originally posted by 78X View Post
      Does your car have a radio?
      Dumb argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
        You're a disgrace.
        Complimenting me won't get you anywhere, I'm afraid. I take pride in being a disgrace.

Comment

Complimenting me won't get you anywhere, I'm afraid. I take pride in being a disgrace.
          Do you take pride in being a woman?

Comment

It is normal to have feelings of failure or a sense of shame at being forced to look at your mental deficiencies, but trying to disarm someone whilst they rub your nose in it won't save you from the reality that you truly are cognitively handicapped.

You can't explain this exquisite public demonstration of your intellectual disability, and so you will repeatedly attempt to deflect attention to this with the hope that we will grow tired of it:

Originally posted by exclude
            I really have no reason to backpedal as I'm calling you simply for what you are, especially seeing as you lack the cognitive capacity to trap a mouse, let alone me.
            Originally posted by StanleyJustinTaliwhacker95
            Your lack of ability to understand them and your complete ability to respond only with idiotic comments does not constitute any failure on my part. So why should I "let you alone"? You're always coming in saying something stupid in regards to something you couldn't possibly have any idea about, so tell me, why should I let you alone? Prime example: What we were just talking about. I'm not going to spell it out for you. If you need me to, then you really don't have any business being here.
            Not acknowledging this is itself a confession.
            Men have become the tools of their tools.
            -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Do you take pride in being a woman?
              I'll say that if I were a woman, I'd take pride in being one, yes. Most women do.

Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
              It is normal to have feelings of failure or a sense of shame at being forced to look at your mental deficiencies, but trying to disarm someone whilst they rub your nose in it won't save you from the reality that you truly are cognitively handicapped.

You can't explain this exquisite public demonstration of your intellectual disability, and so you will repeatedly attempt to deflect attention to this with the hope that we will grow tired of it:

Not acknowledging this is itself a confession.
              You say I have an intellectual disability, yet next you say that not acknowledging something is supposed to be some kind of confession. I guess, in your tiny little mind, any of this is supposed to matter to me, at all? Even just a little bit? Funny stuff. This place is always good for a laugh. Wait... don't tell me.. it can't be... you people are actually taking all this stuff seriously aren't you? Man... its worse than I thought...

Comment

I'll say that if I were a woman, I'd take pride in being one, yes. Most women do.
                You are a woman therefore start taking pride now.

Comment

You say I have an intellectual disability, yet next you say that not acknowledging something is supposed to be some kind of confession. I guess, in your tiny little mind, any of this is supposed to matter to me, at all? Even just a little bit? Funny stuff. This place is always good for a laugh. Wait... don't tell me.. it can't be... you people are actually taking all this stuff seriously aren't you? Man... its worse than I thought...
                  Still deflecting.
                  Men have become the tools of their tools.
                  -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                  X