• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a windstar, does that count?

Comment

Uhh..... wut?
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

so wait a second.... do I have to link 35%.... or are lips and nips welcome?

I don't have a 'stang..... but I have a 'stang-ish engine in my truggy....

Comment

Originally posted by NMB2 View Post

Actually owning a Mustang makes you a second class member on this website, and with good reason.

<---- owns a Mustang.

Comment

Originally posted by NMB2 View Post

same pbb rules
            theres a nsfw section as well

Comment

Thanks for the welcome....once you break it down, we're all just motorheads.

Comment

Welcome strangers.
                2007 Silverado CC
                1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

Pretty much. I rarely actually talk about 4 wheeling anymore. The only reason I go to Pirate is the chit-chat and the gun talk. If it starts to suck I'm sure I'll move on and probably hang out here. Anyway fuck you guys and thanks for letting me hang out.

God bless.
                  110:1 crawl ratio = slowest rig on here

Comment

Originally posted by RedBullJeep View Post
                    And Dustin Webster Makes an Apperance.

Comment

True fucking dat!!

Originally posted by -Jake- View Post
                      Pretty much. I rarely actually talk about 4 wheeling anymore. The only reason I go to Pirate is the chit-chat and the gun talk. If it starts to suck I'm sure I'll move on and probably hang out here. Anyway fuck you guys and thanks for letting me hang out.

God bless.
                      Great gun section here too and a few really knowledgeable members.
                      Ded

Comment

This has inspired me. Over lunch I went and bought this. Do I qualify?

www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

welcome!

Comment

Listen. Some of you are A-holes. Welcome to the club!

You posted MY personal info in the other thread. I don't care, because I am not hiding from anyone.

The post you read from me on Pirate contained "black text" so it is hidden from newbs, but old member know to look for it.

I assumed you guys were all a former member named Scott that just got banned Monday for trolling.

Now I see it is real people posting, and not Scott.

I don't care about board wars etc, or posting my info. I just wanted to pop in and say, your message was presented in a pretty poor way. You all looked like butt hurt newbs, so no one paid any attention.

Having read more about what happened here, I am sad, and if you bothered to read on Pirate, that is pretty much what I thought wouold happen to Pirate too.

No business is gonna let things fly there the way they are.

Maybe this is home now?

There is some hope since at least you don't drive rustangs!

Comment

Thanks....

Oh yeah, here is the wife's mustang, as it has sat for the last 15 years.
                              She drove it from the late 80s until early 90s.
                              1984 5.0 Convertible

Last edited by MochaMike; 01-12-2012, 01:39 PM.

Comment

That Scout is tits.

Comment

Working...
                                X