• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You won't believe what I saw...

at Bass Pro during lunch.

3 ARs!

They actually made it to the floor.

(There were 3 people in line to look at them at the time.)

LMAO

Ok.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Considering I haven't seen a new AR on a retail shelf at list price in months, I thought it was noteworthy... my bad I guess....

Comment

And the most important thing... What were they asking for them?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
          And the most important thing... What were they asking for them?
          Ranged from 800 to 1500...

Comment

Ever since Harry Reid dropping the assault rifle ban from legislation, slickdeals has been flooded with AR15s hitting the shelf so to speak. Ammo has eased up as well.

Comment

great, they will be on the "gun clubs of facebook" asking twice as much while trying to explain how they are not gouging...

Comment

thanks for the info though! im looking for another saiga 12, those were kinda rare birds before the craze...

Comment

And suddenly, a wild AR15 appeared
                  Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                  It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

and what does it smell like? is that, could it be, COSMOLINE?

Comment

Originally posted by nightfly2000 View Post
                      great, they will be on the "gun clubs of facebook" asking twice as much while trying to explain how they are not gouging...
                      I saw a guy trying to trade a puppy for a shotgun.
                      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Working...
                      X