Clear All

Let it hail let it hail let it hail!
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      RUN!!!!!!!!! It's Global Warming!!
      Looks like we're in the clear down here

Comment

We have seen a 35 degree drop in temps since sunset out here in west Texas, 78 degree high today 35 high tomorrow. Got to love Texas weather. I was literally grilling in shorts after work this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by terror_drone View Post
          Down sideways!

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk
          STFU. Make another alias and you'll be permabanned.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeb View Post
            Texasstormchasers is a site that's run by my daughter's boyfriend LOL..... David and my daughter are both Meteorology students living in Norman. David is a good kid.
            Really? I've been following him for a couple years now. They are one of my favorites. How funny!
            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
              STFU. Make another alias and you'll be permabanned.
              Who is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                Really? I've been following him for a couple years now. They are one of my favorites. How funny!
                Everything is connected to someone on this site lol....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  Who is it?
                  Look at tags my fellow latino
                  Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

It's cold as balls out there right now.

Comment

went to dinner last night in shorts and flip flops. wound up watching the football game, went outside to go home and i almost froze solid.

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        went to dinner last night in shorts and flip flops. wound up watching the football game, went outside to go home and i almost froze solid.

god bless.

You're saying you are as cool as ice? Pshaw.

Comment

Good morning and TGIF! Winter came galloping through the state like a herd of buffalo yesterday. From tropical funnels, fog and feeling like Florida...to cold and blustery with winter precip all within 24 hours. That's Texas weather for ya! In this morning's blog, we have the latest on the position of the cold front and the various Winter related Watches and Advisories that will remain in effect for the state through Monday. Best advice I could give...try not to be out on the roads if you don't have to, and definitely get those errands and trips to the grocery store done by Saturday afternoon as travel could become hazardous in much of the regions under Watches and Advisories. Try to stay warm and have a very Blessed day! ~Jenny
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                            Good morning and TGIF! Winter came galloping through the state like a herd of buffalo yesterday. From tropical funnels, fog and feeling like Florida...to cold and blustery with winter precip all within 24 hours. That's Texas weather for ya! In this morning's blog, we have the latest on the position of the cold front and the various Winter related Watches and Advisories that will remain in effect for the state through Monday. Best advice I could give...try not to be out on the roads if you don't have to, and definitely get those errands and trips to the grocery store done by Saturday afternoon as travel could become hazardous in much of the regions under Watches and Advisories. Try to stay warm and have a very Blessed day! ~Jenny
                            i read this, then saw the name Jenny so i read it again in my best forrest gump voice.

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                            X