Batten down the hatches!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    I'm not "snitching" anyone out on the TAGS, but Rodney does contribute to some, he can't post but he can TAG.

Though, the NAYWANTSPOOPHATCHBATTED is hilarious!
    Lmfao

Comment

I'm not "snitching" anyone out on the TAGS, but Rodney does contribute to some, he can't post but he can TAG.
      Sounds like some Jussie Smollett shit.

Comment

Just let Rod post again. We have become what THEY want.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          Just let Rod post again. We have become what THEY want.
          I like that idea!

Comment

Ha

Comment

Fucking bullshit, these nimrods dont know what the fuck they are talking about most of the time. I do know one thing, when they say some bad storms are coming, it's usually early than what they predict.
              They cost people money by crying wolf and a lot people were let go early from work, that cost many companies and business' millions of dollars, not to mention all the restaurants and airlines, fucking morons.
              Last edited by Rick Modena; 04-19-2019, 01:41 PM.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

There was one meteorologist here in San Antonio that was getting hammered with "What's gonna happen?" He finally said "The hail might be softball size, or it might just rain a lot. I take info from the computer model and info from storm chasers and people in the field. Then I make my best educated guess on what's most likely to happen. That's the best I've got for you." I was actually surprised and refreshed he was so blunt. But you could tell he was getting tired of all the questions.
                "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

and a lot people were let go early from work,
                  The drive home that day was nice. Less traffic than working on a holiday.

Comment

Damn, I was on a cruise for 7 days and it looks like there was some serious panic. Glad all of my shit was in the garage.

Comment

Working...
                    X